really upset

dakron67

Reaction score
really upset
af has just arrived with a vengence,the bloody thing is 8 days late, iv been sick over the last couple of weeks, boobs hurt, tummy bloated (has done immediatly when iv found i was expecting the last 5 times). iv also had a clear out of my wardrobe n am having to sell all my size 6 clothes finding it really hard to accept that i can't get into any of them as i am now a size 12, 5 pregnancies and i still haven't got a baby to hold , all i feel is that it's like m/cing all over again, i was so happy up untill this morning i had really convinced myself that it was going to work this month.i:cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:
I'm so sorry for your losses hunni. AF was just the last straw hey?
There's not too much I can say that will cheer you up, but just to let you know I'm thinking of you. Life is so so unfair sometimes. I hope you get your deserved BFP soon x

sorry to hear about your losses. I know how you feel, every month since I had the m/c (June) I've felt like I was pregnant. Last month I was really convinced, felt nauseous, lower back pain, emotional, very thirsty, cramps...

it feels really unfair, doesn't it? I keep trying to reassure myself that something must have been right to get a BFP in the first place and surely it will happen again and be more successful the next time.

sending you hugs :hugs: and lots of positive thoughts

fingers crossed for us all xx

thank you girls, leeze ur right hun every flipping mth i pray n hope so much for a bfp, and every time i start to bleed it's like a recurrent nightmare, it seems that our bodies play sick tricks on us, like u say the sick feeling, back ache, boobs swelling, even cravings etc, life is really s**t for us ladies, sending you lots of love n hugs... donna xxx

ive just gone through the same thing im on metformin for pocs AF was two and a half weeks late im really p***ed off my cycle is now all over the place im just having a really hard time of it and worried that i wont be pregnant again before my due date which will kill me xxx

oh littlebopeep, i really feel for you i try so hard not to think about whats happened in the past few years but it's near on impossible, every time my hubby n i get it on the main thought that goes through my head is maybe a baby this time instead of relaxing and enjoying, my husband is very attentive towards me, but most of the time i say got heachache or feel ill so as to avoid making love then if i not pregnant at the end of each mth it's my own fault for saying no , life is s**t for us ladies, i do hope that u get that bfp ,...love donna xxx

Hi All

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

I just read your post and it gave me some comfort because I am 5 days late at the minute and have pregnancy symptoms. BFN this morning. I think my body is playing tricks on me too. I had mc in July and my first AF was bang on time (aweful but on time). Then last month I was 3 days late. Now 5 days or more.

Some friends of our just announced their pregnancy and I know it's wrong but Im so mad about that right now and all I can think is that I should be 24 weeks :cry:

I hope we all get our BFP VERY soon, and when we do, just think how overjoyed we will be :happydance:

Last month I was on my 11th cycle ttc and my third after miscarriage. I really convinced myself this was the cycle, I have 2 holidays booked next summer & thought it would be typical if it happened this month (but I wouldn't care about the holidays if i got a bfp!) I had all the symptoms I was so shocked when af arrived early (even after doing an early test and getting a bfn) There is nothing worse than having no control over your body and having your hopes dashed again. I'm so sorry hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->