Really want a name for my little boy!

How about Lennie, Ozzy, Jay, Kian, Jez, Sidney, Kelvin, Lloyd, Clinton.....

Bryson???? I have shay as my main contender for a boy I love it xx

I think iv really gone off Bryden i just think its the Bry bit lool i go off names i love within a day :wacko: does my head in i really want a name for him so i can get used to saying it and so it feels right .. i like shay :) someone i know was nicknamed it at my school :) i had a name picked out if i was having a girl its so hard for a boy! xx

Logan, Archie, Rufus, Rudy, Tobias, Theo, Asher?
:flower: hope you find the perfect name! xx

oo i just thought of another good name.. Rueben if thats how u spell it lol and ur bump is perfect by the way sooo cute x

Reuben is a good suggestion. I like Zander and Xavier (I have a friend called this and it's shortened to Zav). You said you'd never met someone called Alvey, I have a colleague called Alvi, close enough? He is Spanish and it's short for Alvaro. I agree that boys names are harder than girls - good luck!:wacko:

I got the name Alvey off son of the mask lol and loved it ever since i first watched it years ago :haha: .. :) x

I love Shea/Shay, I know a lad called that and I've always thought it was nice xx

I like Jace. Others slightly unusual ones on my personal list are:

Jed
Bright
Steen
Wesley
Dexter
Jarren
Rylee

LOL This thread keeps popping bk into my user cp so i have another suggestion...wilson? xx

More names the better anything people can think of it all help cause if i dont like the name it makes me think of others cause of the start and end bits :D

A few i like to get people thinking what i like etc
Mason
Rio (but i wanted to spell that Reeo if i used it)
Keeton (found that i actually like it)
Alvey
Tyrell (Not keen on it too much anymore)

xx

well i kow ure picky with names but i just thought i would put my input in..... its a name i would possably name my son if i have one and the name is Ryder.
what about ......
chase
kyle
brendon

and i may think of some later

oh yah mason i like that one too forgot about that

I like Alvey....what about Kaiden pronounced kai-den or Ashton...my friend has two boys called this :)

TOTALLY butting in, was just viewing the "unread posts" link and saw this.

When you were talking about Harrison, it reminded me of someone I knew who's sons were Harrison and Henrickson, their nicknames were Harry and Henry. Thought I'd just mention the Henrickson since you're looking for boys names. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->