Really want a name for my little boy!

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Guess who.. yes its me AGAIN! lol iv posted so many times but not recently as i gave it a break but i still havent found a name :cry: i know it doesnt exactly matter iv got another 9 weeks and so many days after if i stil dont have a name for him but i really want a name that i love now so i can get used to it and everything.

As most people know if theyve seen ym threads before.. i like unique/unusual names i just want something different that is hardly heard i dont want all the usually ones people post just for example Noah,Taylor etc i love alot of names including Noah and Taylor but i cant imagine my son being called it i dont know why iv said they so many times to my self and i just cant see it (i dont want people to think im being horrible saying i dont want names like them if there calling there son that as i do like them :))

The name i liked for abit was..
Bryden (did like Brayden but someone i know has now called her son it lol)

Others i had on my list was..
Kenzie (kind of gone off it and people say its chavy :wacko:)
Kye (My sister loves and thinks i should use it but im unsure)
Alvey (I love this cause iv never heard it its like Alfie but sounds abit diff)

Anyone suggest any to me i dont want really strange names if that makes sense lol.. im really fussy and im sorry if im a pain in the ass i really am

thanks xx

I really love Kye/Kai. Hmm, I think I remember one of your posts from a while ago about the name Jace, did you change your mind?
I think choosing a name if I have a boy will be soo hard, the only boys name I love is Roman and my OH's surname is Knight :dohh:

I quite like Alvey :thumbup:

What about Ewan? Murtagh? Asa? Harlan (My step-brother's name and he is adorable), Kiel, Jonah, Kyll, Karney?

Yes i was the one who liked Jace but alot of my friends have said they dont like it which put me off and then someone keeps telling me its a girls name when i know its not cause iv looked it up but :shrug:

As if!! Jace is a strong, masculine name.

People always have something to say don't they! I definitely think it's a boys name xx

I understand Jacey/Jacie is a girls name as i know 2 people with girls called that but one of my friends has a friend called Jace and shes a girl "/ but iv always saw it as a boys name aswell lol but aswell Jace-Jack wont go too good will it? i said this before aswell and everyone said 'NO' Jack is afetr my grandad and as this is first boy i really want it have it in there x

If you like Jace, and Brayden... why not do something like Jayden? :)

I personally like Alvey though. :) Alvey William or something along those lines would be so adorable!!! :)

I dont like Jayden lol i used to but then so many people started using it and i just went off it in the end.. Its getting really common now. Wel middle names defo guna be Jack i wouldnt change it cause its special to my family and stuff i just dont know i end up saying names over and over again and i just cant imagine calling him it drives me insane :( x

Why not Jack for his first name then?

Or you could still have Jack, but use Jackson for a first name?

I was thinking you should maybe use "Jackson" too... in honor of your grand-dad... it meets your criteria: unique, different, not weird, uses Jack, masculine!

Jackson Kai sounds good together! I love the name Kai... but Kai Jack sounds like "hi-jack"!

More suggestions:

Cayden
Liam
Joel
Kyler
Zander
Avery
Austin
Corey
Chase
Blaise/Blaze
Cody
Rylan
Carson
Preston
Carter

I like Jackson too. My nephew is Bodhi and thats very unusual

I like Harrison too

We are having Jenson if this one is a boy

Just because your friends don't like it hunny, doesn't mean you can't have it :) He's your boy after all :hugs:

I do like Kye/Kai :)

Kai is lovely, but with wayne rooney naming his son this it will become very popular quickly i would of thought.

Agree with a lot of the others, Jackson does sound cool. How about Albie/Albey??? I think that Albie Jack sounds good :winkwink:. xx

Alot of people suggested Jackson last time to me but i dont like it cause i can see him getting called cause of Micheal Jackson.. (i have nothing agenst him before anyone says that hes a legand) but i just cant imagine him being called it :huh: .. Aswell i dont like names that are unisex just because i dont want someone asking me if iv had a boy/girl if i talk about him lol.. I liked Harrison but my friend has called her son that in october and if i called mine it it wouldnt be right or fair.

Im just so stuck im so fussy and everything :( lol sorry everyone if im doing your head in xx

what about cash? I was just being nosey and looking in other forums but thought i might stick my orr in xxx

I like Kai/Kye alot and Jace has been on my list since the beginning of the pregnancy. How about Harley or Rylan or Lucas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->