Really want a name for my little boy!

I like Alvey :) How about Harvey? I can't help too much because I'm having similar troubles and also really wish I had a name picked so I could get used to it and stop calling him baby :dohh: xx

ETA: I like Ami too :) xx

Also, how about Casper? (Just seen it on a TV programme, might be a bit too out there though) xx

i love the name Landon...duno if thats the kinda name you're looking for though! i want to call my son (if i have one!) Landon. lots of people don't like it but it's completely down to you. it's your son so don't let anyone put you off the names you love! x

Not to keen on Alvey, but thats prob cos my surname is Elvey, although my sister said she like Elvey as a boys name!!

We've been thinking tyler, but we cant think of any boys names we agree on,so we're hoping for a girl lol x

why dont u look at african ones, we know african family and their names are all gorgeous and 1 of a kind really really nice meanings too x

Ones that I can think of that are slghtly unusual & sound nice:
Milo (using it myself :))
Leon
Cody
Felix (my dad's name, but think it's so cute for a little boy)
Levi
Elijah

good luck with finding a name, I had the added trouble with hubby not agreeing with many of the names I liked, let's hope you make a decision. xxx

:cry: it gets closer and closer and i just cant find one i like and everyone has such good suggestions and i like the names its just i cant imagine calling my son it and i find it weird but as many times i say a name over and over again it just dont seem right if that makes sense
why are boys so damn hard! lol i had few girls names i liked picked and ready :haha:

How do you say Elijah? cause i think im saying it wrong
x

I say it (Eeee-Lie-Ja) pronounce the J. Elijah's gorgeous, my partner hates it. He cant agree on any boys names. What about Cody? x

Ohh :] thanks lol
and im not keen on cody i dont have a clue what im keen on :haha: i did like a few but theyv mostly been used by friends etc :( like harrison my friend called her baby that .. i loved jayden but family used that :( x

my fav names are

devon

cole

jadey

and i do like jace its very cute

if your friend sed harrison

what about addison

Becy boo you awkward bugger :p haha How about Wilson? Im not keen but i like more traditional names!
Cole
Travis
Phoenix
Felix (love it! haha)
Miles
Byron
Blake

Blakes my fave! Charlie would have totaly been called Blake if OH would have let me!

i know i cant help it i said at start im a pain in the ass :haha:

Cole is on my list im just still unsure lol
Blake iv always liked i only know like couple couple called it aswell.. but FOB will just say no cause hes already saying no to Jack as a last resource cause his 2 friends are called it lol :dohh:
Miles i like but i know FOB wont :nope: we both likes Brayden and Bryden someone just called there baby Brayden and shell just think iv copied her and i cant be doing with the petty jip shell give me..

I wanted like a name thats for a baby and suits a baby but is also alright for when there older if that makes sense? x

I like Jack :) Ur babys gunna be nameless untill you have to registar him then ur gunna pick a totaly random name :rofl: fussy bugger :p xx

Hey I've just read this whole thread and don't have any name suggestions but I wanted to say, about Jayden already being used, if you really can't think of any other names you love, surely it's better for your little boy to have the same name as whoever else, than for him to be called something you aren't really sure about? You could always call him JJ (Jayden Jack) so you don't get the two confused...

Jayden is out the question.. spesh as his middle name is definatly Jack .. cause the persons kid thats called Jayden gets called JJ .. lol would have been good as FOB's called Jamie but gets called Jayy .. so would of worked out but oh well .. he wont have a name i dont like etc i will find one one way or another i do like a few but im stil unsure ..

Zara stop being a meany :haha: how did you manage to pick a name for 2 boys! i think you should get on it and name mine lol! Oh and if i dont pick a name in time the bloody midwife picks one for me!!!!!!!!! Dont think so :haha: x

What about Austin? Or Samson? My nephew is Called Samson and he's gorgeous. Is there none on google you've found??

I think its the thing now that every name i like FOB doesnt.. and whatever he likes i dont which is annoying.. i think iv been on every website possible! :haha: and iv got a baby book at home x

I dunno how i managed too pick 2 boys names! i have a whole list of boys names i like in the back of my baby book...here ..

Jack
Harry
Charlie
Freddie
Travis
Blake
Bobbie
George
Oliver
Alfie

Thats whats in the back of my baby name book from when i was pregnant with charlie! Iv gone off a few of them tho!
My list of girls names is even longer :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"