Really Worried

angeljewel

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Today when I woke I had a bit of pinky red spotting and I'm absolutely terrified that I'm mc'ing! My DH said not to worry as it's only spotting and I had this at the same time with my son and he is fine!

I also have ovarian cysts, anyone know if this can cause bleeding?

Thanks all

Strangely it has only been today when I have even started to feel pregnant.

x

I'm having a little bit of brownish discharge today.... this is the 2nd time this pregnancy... I am trying to remain calm and not completely freak out...I don't know what is causing it but many ladies on here have had it before us and gone on to have normal healthy pregnancies...

good luck for us both :hugs:

Cheers honey fx'ed for us both x I had it with my son this early and he was fine so I'm hoping its just my bodies way!! My DH says not to worry unless it gets heavy, easier said than done though!!

I even took a pregnancy test that I had left over and the line is still v positive so I'm hoping this is a good sign x

I did another test yesterday as well as I had to put a sample into the doctors and like you was very positive! I think we should just take it easy... let out hubby's look after us for a change.
I had a mc in March and so will probably push for an early scan... perhaps 8 week if possible. I don't want to do it too early as they may not see anything. This will make me feel better I think...I wanna see the heartbeat!!

That sounds like a good idea!! I just feel so worried that I might not get that far, I'm sure it will be fine though, maybe the bubs just making themselves comfy lol, I hope so!!

Hi ladies,
Following my miscarriage in June I read into bleeding during the first trimester and having read a really helpful book I found out as many as 1 in 3 women experience bleeding during the first twelve weeks! Hope this reassures you!
KTP x

Hi ladies,
Following my miscarriage in June I read into bleeding during the first trimester and having read a really helpful book I found out as many as 1 in 3 women experience bleeding during the first twelve weeks! Hope this reassures you!
KTP x

Thanks hon, I'm really hoping I'm just that one in three fx'ed x

I'm experiencing the same thing - its sort of brown and gloopy! yuck! i am freaking out but trying soo hard not to! It's so difficult. Hope everything is ok

I'm experiencing the same thing - its sort of brown and gloopy! yuck! i am freaking out but trying soo hard not to! It's so difficult. Hope everything is ok

fx'ed everything will be fine for all of us!! It's really hard not to worry and I think I've been to the toilet checking every half hour!

We should all keep a PMA!!!! We can do this!

:dust:

Come on sticky bean xxx

Hi, Just wanted to let ou know my story.

I found out i was pregnant afetr 11 months of trying. I had bright red spotting at 4 weeks pregnant and totally freaked out! I was sent to the early pregnancy unit for blood tests and again 2 days later to make sure they were doubling (which they did) I was booked in for an early scan at 5 weeks to check everything! They saw the yolk sac etc but no fetal pole yet and everything was in the right place! I did 16 pregnancy tests to make sure the lines were getting darker!! :blush: I then had spotting 4 other different times and i was completly convinced something had gone wrong!! I had to wait 2 weeks (longest 2 weeks of my life) to have another scan at 7 weeks! As soon as they started the scan our little baby flashed up on the screen with the little heartbeat beating away! It was so amazing!!!

I just wanted to let you know the bleeding doesnt always mean the worst! Sometimes its completly normal, just unexplained!!

xx

Hi, Just wanted to let ou know my story.

I found out i was pregnant afetr 11 months of trying. I had bright red spotting at 4 weeks pregnant and totally freaked out! I was sent to the early pregnancy unit for blood tests and again 2 days later to make sure they were doubling (which they did) I was booked in for an early scan at 5 weeks to check everything! They saw the yolk sac etc but no fetal pole yet and everything was in the right place! I did 16 pregnancy tests to make sure the lines were getting darker!! :blush: I then had spotting 4 other different times and i was completly convinced something had gone wrong!! I had to wait 2 weeks (longest 2 weeks of my life) to have another scan at 7 weeks! As soon as they started the scan our little baby flashed up on the screen with the little heartbeat beating away! It was so amazing!!!

I just wanted to let you know the bleeding doesnt always mean the worst! Sometimes its completly normal, just unexplained!!

xx

Thanks petal that eased my worries some more!! I've looked it up and you can have slight bleeding with placenta praevia babies which I had with my son and have been told more likely again with the next baby! So I'm hoping it's just this, I know my praevia was no picnic last time but at least if its this I know the bubs is ok!!

The bleeding is almost non-existant now so I'm hoping it will go and I can stop worrying fx'ed and thanks for the advice xx

Wondering if you can help _ i this morning had some strange coloured discharge sort of yellowish, orange I wouldn't say brown really - is this old blood - bit confused.

I have had it a few times - normally mine is just greensih really.

I did have some red spotting early on and bubs was fines so I am sure yours are too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->