Really worried

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Me and OH have had a massive argument today, I'm so worried the stress of my heart racing can make something bad happen.
I am so down and worried now. Do you think I have anything to worry about? Or am I just over thinking.
I'm only 5 weeks 2 days"ish"
Just really worried xx

Youre overthinking, love. Maternal stress is mostly an issue in a long term, high stress scenario. Take a nice lukewarm bath and relax :)

Healthy babies are born all the time in places where there's constant stress. Our bodies have a strong ability to work through stressful moments; if stress caused issues I'm pretty sure there'd be no babies in this world; woman are AMAZING at finding things to stress about ;)

I'm just over thinking and scared. With my first pregnancy I remember having a panic attack and asthma attack but I was around 8 weeks then. Ahhhh I drive
My self crazy! Thanks for your replyxx

Yes I'm trying to stay positive. Me and oh are not getting on good at the moment, I feel very alone in all this and wondering how it's going to be when LO is here, I already have a 3 year old x

I think because the baby is in us it is easier to feel a connection. At the moment all my husband can think about is finances and space in the car whereas I know when the baby is here he will love it so much like he does his girls. I hope you can sort it out and you get a bit more support. :hugs:

Big hugs xxxx your hormones will be going wild right now and it's such a worrying stressful time :( use this group as much as you can for support :) your baby will be perfectly fine x I was 17 when I found out I was expecting my first looking back I was constantly stressed , I cried for pretty much 9 months it was so hard but still lovely too obviously :) anyway Zakk is now a gorgeous super healthy 17 year old and he doesn't remember a second of it :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->