Reasons for NOT getting pregnant when your ovulating

'cause the sperm never stop to ask for directions?:rofl:

Just kidding, I think others have covered most possibilities. I feel like its just bad luck :cry:

i aint a clue wot it is !! but its weird aint it , if ur defo O and his sperms fine then wtf !:?

uknow my story louisa,but for others i was with 2 different ex's for 2yrs each , never used anything,never fell preg.......b4 that was with sum1 on n off never fell preg (in a way now im glad) got with OH and fell preg within 7mth but sadley mmc:cry: then another 7mth and "proper" ttc fell preg with morgan !!
dnt give up anyone ,i must admit b4 my mmc i did give up but not since then

louisa think we have the same problem.......lack of :sex: :lol: :hugs: xx
old post this ,was made in march x

This is interesting thread! Had been searching everywhere why i cant get pregnant straight away even on right days, so finally found this. This is the 3rd cycle and into TWW, starting today. This time should work, with the assist we had, pre-seed, cough syrup and multivitamins for both of us.... i would be surprised if it still not work! The first 2 cycles, i did put my bum on pillow for 30mins-1 hr, bd'd lots on fertile days so we thought it should work but it didnt happen! :confused: so bit different this month, i did lie on my front for 30mins-1 hr and bd'd every second day till pos OPK. Does sore nipples, EWCM, etc not always mean ur ovulating? If no luck this time, then i get appt with Dr, cos there must be something serious wrong! Its sooo hard hearing abt teens get pregnant by 'accident' in one go, GRR.

I'm not overly spiritual but could be about fate and all that - that u fall PG when you're meant to. It could be about the 'natural order of things' and each woman falls PG when Mother Nature dictates and so on. x

I agree

This thread is years old but I'd like to hear more answers as to y it is taking me forever to get knock up with no answer from doctors as to why.

ive had this problem to be honist and have being trieng to conceive for many months now and have got my timing perfect and theres nothing wrong with my mans sperm or my acidity and i have being taking all my needed vitamins and everything but it just doeasnt seim to be working, ive being to the docters and was told everything ok and im ovulating normally and everything is ok with my man too so i just cant understand???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->