Reasons for WTT

I as well am waiting on my fiance, he is still in school and wants to wait until he is out of school and has a good job..Sighhh...I on the other hand have been out of school and working for 1 year and a half and we have been together for 2 years and 7 months now and I just feel that I am ready for another step, but he is not feeling the same way..Not sure how long I'll be waiting

Dont give up waiting - I NEVER thought my hubby would be on the same page as me, but now we finally are :happydance: Your Fiance sounds very sensible - if it were me though I wouldnt take it as an excuse lol xxx

I as well am waiting on my fiance, he is still in school and wants to wait until he is out of school and has a good job..Sighhh...I on the other hand have been out of school and working for 1 year and a half and we have been together for 2 years and 7 months now and I just feel that I am ready for another step, but he is not feeling the same way..Not sure how long I'll be waiting

Dont give up waiting - I NEVER thought my hubby would be on the same page as me, but now we finally are :happydance: Your Fiance sounds very sensible - if it were me though I wouldnt take it as an excuse lol xxx

Haha, I try and push it and push it, but nothing yet, I am just waiting for the day when he says "okay babe, I thinkk it's time!" haha. He is a great guy and I love him, so I am willing to wait but now he is thinking about going back for his masters! AHHH! haha, But lets just say I dont think I'm gonna be able to wait another 2 years more! So we will definitely be re-evaluating this idea if he chooses to! haha. And CONGRATS on hubby finally deciding to listen to you! Hopefully I will get the same thing soon! haha:happydance:

I need to finish college (june 09) and start working full time, in feb 2010 i am going to start a midwifery access course and hopefully get into uni in 2011, graduating in 2014. Then it would be nice to get my career off the ground and own my own house maybe. And obviously have a nice partner :) xxx

we would like to wait for our little girl to be a bit older before we start ttc, maybe this time next year :cloud9:

We're just waiting for the doctor to give me the go ahead to start trying again. I'd like to get going as soon as possible, my OH is the same.

Waiting for my thyroid levels to stabilize so that I don't have another mc. Hopefully can restart ttc in the new year, fingers crossed!

i waiting til my son is nearly 2 dont really want to be pushing a double lol

We're waiting to save up some money, and I want to lose a bit of weight to be healthier before TTC.

Hey i thought id share my story. Me and my partner are wtc as although we have been together 3 years we are still saving and hoping to buy our first house together in May/June 09. Me personally would like to start trying then but both our families are traditional and would prefer we got married before hand. Fair enough i do agree too, but the cost of a wedding shocks me and i would much rather spend this on a child. i guess the first step for me and my parner is getting our own house and getting use to paying bills.
Sorry for the long story
x

im waiting until i finish / fail my degree. lol. In the third year so not long now.
My FH is pretty scared about it still, but thinks he will be ready by then.
Fingers crossed!

Getting Married in August 2009, and have decided to wait until January 2011 so we can pay off any debt and such. We were trying to conceive since April 2008 but didnt succeed and in October decided to wait.

Were waiting until i have finished college and got a decent job x

Waiting on OH, me graduating uni and moving areas to back where i'm from originally :)

it's so hard to WTT. Logically I know we have to but I feel like saying 'sod it' and trying anyway! But logic has to win.

I'm getting my implant out in may 2011. I hope to have baby by the end of 2012. Then I'm gonna pop 2 more out within the next 4 years. Well that's the plan!

We're waiting til I've got a stable job. The last 2 will hopefully be born in australia as we want to emigrate. That's part of the reason I can't pop 'em all out now. Got to get into australia to create better life for family. That's what I tell myself when I'm broody anyway!

Because of the nature of the dental work I am getting now, I have to wait 6-8 months.

:(

Just curious as to what are your reasons for WTT (maybe too personal of a question) or for how long you all are WTT?
I think it would be nice to own our own house before we start a family and that is prob our biggest reason for waiting, mind you even that doesn't seem to be such a good reason anymore lol

Hiya.

We have decided to WTT until the start of 2010 (sounds so far away!!) because we are hopefully getting married next winter and we want to be married.
We would really love to own our own house, so are going to work our bums off until we get married then after that slow down a little bit. I really want to be a stay at home mum (have been a flatgirlfriend/housewife for 3 weeks!) as my mum was until I was 8 or 9 and really missed it after that. We (me and lil sis) would come home to a jam sandwich and cup of tea every day.

Hopefully my oh will be an optician (hes currently an optical adviser, wanting to train as an optician) and we will be able to live much more comfortably on one income. I would ideally love to have a job working from home. A friend and I are planning to start a wedding planning business in a couple of years, as she has a 3 month old daughter.

We have been unofficially engaged (meaning we are engaged but cant afford a ring yet!) for about 6 months and have chosen names for a girl and a boy for when we can FINALLY start TTC! I think that waiting and planning a bit more is better because then if we saw a really good deal on a pram or something like that in the months in between now and when the baby arrives as opposed to having to buy everything in 6 months which sounds rather expensive.

xxx

As soon as I have $5,000 in my baby fund it's on...but that's just my opinion.

I think my husband wants to wait a few years, get a few promotions, travel, etc before we have a baby. But who knows how long it will take to save up that money so our schedules could be the same or very different.

I'm just holding off for as long as I can until it happens by accident, because that is probably what will happen.

I'm just praying there are no accidents before next october because then I will have finished my A levels by the time He/She's due.

Im really paranoid at the moment because I concieved this time last year but I had a termination in january when i was about 11 weeks because I had no support and noone backing the pregnancy and saw no way out.

Really I should be waiting untill about 2014 untill Ive finished Uni, or even longer. But Ive been broody since I was 15 and can't really see that happening. I wish I could put wanting a baby out of my mind but its so difficult!
I'd really like to do it "properly" and wait until im in a decent house/flat with my OH with stability and a decent income. but that seems so far away and I think about having a baby every day.

My OH wants a baby and says if it happens he will support me and that he wont let me go through another termination because it tore me apart to have to kill my baby.

Thanks for listening.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"