Reasons for WTT

Me n my husband are waiting because were not 100% sure its what we want, mainly due to us not having enough money for another baby and him working long hours.

I am waiting until April 09 because we are moving into our new house in Dec and we want everything settled before we start trying. Plus we want an early year baby so April is the earliest. Although DH said we could try this month and next so hopefully I am already pg.

well, technically we are waiting because OH isn't ready and doesn't finish uni until May so will need to have a full time job before we TTC.

But, practically, we are waiting until we get married in April, move into our new place in June and save up a bit of cash. :)

Grrr i wanna start noooooow though haha
xx

We're waiting until February/March '09 as we're getting married in June '09 and I don't want to be too heavily pregnant when I walk down the aisle. We're already living together so its just the wedding that's standing in the way at the moment.

Doesn't it seem like every woman in the world is pregnant! I swear that every time i've seen my mum or SIL in the last few weeks they've announced another pregnant friend / friend of a friend or colleague to me!!

Waiting for my dh's vasectomy reversal :)

im waiting for jack to be over a year and for body to fully recover after c section x we will trying around this time next year x

I am waiting until I can fully quit smoking. It drives my DH crazy that I smoke and he has said we are going to stop trying until I can quit. I think I may just not smoke another one all day, and go home and go to bed.

WTT until we have a bit more financial security mainly. I want to try now :hissy: but I know my head must win the in war between my head and heart :dohh:

Boyfriend wants a girl...but he feels that it's not time although he wants to try...he confuses me
https://tt.lilypie.com/TcRVm7/.pnghttps://daisypath.com/pic/081112/EhrU.jpghttps://nn.daisypath.com/GqyHm7/.png

I need to get my health straightened out first. PCOS is a big pain in the arse.

After that, it'll be a matter of money.

my OH and I are waiting until our wedding in the spring and I am type 1 diabetic so we have to wait for my blood glucose levels to be acceptable for my consultant to give me the go ahead.

My husband and I are waiting a few months for a bit of savings in case I have to go out early like I did last time and also for Liam to be at least 2 (3 more days!!) Also, our house is hemorraging money right now and we need to fix our plumbing and water heater and recover financially from that, then it is GAME ON!!! ROFL:happydance:

I also would like to be off of overnights, it is brutal, I can't imagine being pregnant and working this shift. In an ER. That's just silly.

We are thinking of trying in May since AF will arrive the day we arrive in Disney World. The witch will not make DW the happiest place on earth!

Im waiting til mid next year. I had Lucy in September and would ideally like about 18 months to 2 years between so then seems like the ideal time.

We are waiting 2-3 months after a recent miscarriage. I think it will be a very long few months ... :(

we have been waiting 2months since ectopic in september now we are jut waitin for the:witch: to show and we will be bd-in by xmas i hope as long as consultant says its ok so fingers crossed but it is frustrating:hissy:

:hug:

our reasons

not enough money
amber not 1 yet
we are quite young, when want next id be close to 21 bf will be close to 22.

Hubby's ready, but I'm in my 3rd year of uni :(

Ideally we want to start TTC'ing Jan 2010 since I agraduate May 2010 :D

Wish we could start now!!!

We are WTT as hubby not ready, also financially we need to be a bit better off and we are both in jobs we dont like so want to get new jobs and be settled in those first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->