Reassurance needed (again)

Pot_pie

Reaction score
So, I'm 11 weeks. I first found the HB on my home doppler a couple of weeks ago and have used it a handful of times, despite it being early. I couldn't find it this morning at all after a couple of tries and I'm panicking. Does anyone have a similar experience that can reassure me. I know it's still early, I know one can't always find it anyway, I don't have any weird symptoms, I've had three healthy scans but, you know, paranoia!

Thanks in advance xxx

I don't use doppler but wanted to give you a :hugs:I hope you get the reassurance you need.

Thank you :) I shouldn't really use one either... :?
Have you lost a baby in the past? Is that why you use one? I'm not trying to be too forward or tell you what to do, but Mama you're pregnant, enjoy the bump. Stress gets in the way :hugs:.

I have had early miscarriages (2) but no, never lost one, thankfully. It took a while to get PG the first time so was super nervous then. This time, I'm old (which makes me nervous)!

Stress defo gets in the way.

I have had early miscarriages (2) but no, never lost one, thankfully. It took a while to get PG the first time so was super nervous then. This time, I'm old (which makes me nervous)!

Stress defo gets in the way.
How old is "old"? I'm 33 in November if you're curious. I do hope everything goes perfect for your pregnancy.

Too kind ;)

I still can't find it. Wish I'd never tried today now :(

I've booked a scan tomorrow. If all is well, I'm ditching the doppler.

I have had an experience of them not being able to find the heartbeat at my appointment around 11 weeks as well, she booked me a scan the next day and all was well. She told me baby is so little in there and they can really get away from the doppler. Hoping you have the same simple scan and check up <3

Thinking of you! Hope the scan goes well! I have a doppler and I'm on the fence about using it when I get further along.

Thinking of you and hoping your scan goes ok. I used a doppler during my pregnancy but can definitely see how it can be very anxiety provoking too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->