Reassurance needed following 7wk scan with no HB

Hope you are okay xxxx

Thank you for checking on me, I'm doing okay. I have 2 beautiful little girls at home and just having them with me means more than they will ever realise.

Every now and then I get a bit of wobble and it upsets me to think about it but I know that's very normal and its only natural.

One thing that is on my mind though, one of the theatre nurses was talking to me as I was being prepped for surgery and she asked if I had one of each at home, when I told her I had 2 girls she asked if I had ever given any thought as to maybe I only miscarry boys!! I can honestly say it hadn't occurred to me and it was really quite upsetting thinking about it like that. Surely there cant be any proof to that can there? She was lovely don't get me wrong but my husband and I would love a boy so the thought I cant keep one is quite upsetting. Its also put doubt in my husbands mind now about having another baby... Although hed love a girl just as much if that is what we had, if he knew he couldn't have a boy, he would stop now! I'm not ready to give up, I want another baby so I guess this may have to be discussed. Here's hoping there is no scientific evidence to suggest that could be the case! Tempted to google it but I'm scared of what I may find Xx

I have also heard this "theory" honestly I don't think there's any truth to it.
A few people have mentioned to me that maybe the reason behind my recent miscarriages is because I cannot carry girls ... I did some googling and it's all hearsay. I wouldn't read too much into her comment at all, frankly I don't think she should have said something like that especially during such a fragile time for you !
Hope you are doing okay <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"