Reassurance needed, please!

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I cant stop worrying. Banged my bump, hard this morning, i walked into a door. Really hurt my belly on the door handle,As soon as this happened, i used my Doppler to check on baby and she was ok.

About 3hours later when my doctor opened his surgery i called into him, again he used a Doppler and the heartbeat was fine. So i kind of forgot about it, done some chores, went to the cinema, but ive since noticed, that right were the door handle hit my belly, to the left of my belly button,is really sore, it only hurts if i rub against the area or prod it.

So since i heard heartbeat twice since i got the bang, should i ignore the pain?!

Surely if the blow to the belly caused anything lethal to happen to my baby it would of happened on impact?!

It's probably just sore from the hit. But everything's fine. I've fallen, and hit my belly on a wooden chair, pretty freakin' hard. And baby is just fine. They're very protected in there.

The HB was good, so that's a good sign! :)
I say just mark it off as sore from the incident, and if it gets worse or is accompanied by any bleeding, call your doctor right away.

but always if you're worried, call your MW again.

I have done this dozens of times this pregnancy! lol im a little clutzy. My babies are super fine :) It stays a little sore depending how hard you hit it but baby should be fine, but if you cant stop worrying it doesnt hurt to get it checked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->