Reassurance please

bean85

Reaction score
Hi all, got my BFP last weekend 2 days before AF was due. My line was faint but still very clear, since then the heart burn and nausea I had have stopped. I still have sore breasts and I’m very teary but was worried that something wasn’t right as other symptoms had stopped. I did another test today (4+4) just to see if line had progressed and it hadn’t, still the same. I’ve had no bleeding or pain. I just feel like something isn’t right with my line not being dark. Anyone else experienced this?

No personal advice for you hun but if your worried get checked at the hospital, they may be able to draw some blood and check on your HCG levels. Good luck!

I remember with my first pregnancy constantly being on here (it was soooo busy in 2010-11) seeing posts about losing symptoms and I added my own aswell because I was worried over everything.some people said they lost all symptoms before a mc and then there was lots that said that they lost symptoms for a couple of weeks and then they returned,I remember with my first that mine would go for a day and then be back so I’d always be worrying.if ur worried at all hun have a word with ur mw or get a scan arranged,our minds can play horrid tricks on us xx

Last edited:
I did ring my local maternity unit but they just said not to worry if no bleeding, I didn’t think they may offer to do bloods but nothing. They don’t scan in the UK till 12 weeks and only scan at 8 with bleeding or severe pain.
Seems like forever away doesn’t it!

I wouldn't really have any major symptoms until about 6 weeks so i wouldnt worry x

With my first I didnt have any symptoms until 6 weeks and ended up with HG. With #2 I had them at 6DPO and again with HG... every pregnancy is different. I would try not to worry too much. Most women don't even have a single annoying symptom their entire pregnancy. Apparently its more rare to have them then to not have them.

Hi, I didn't have many symptoms at all until around 7 weeks (nausea & sore boobs mainly) and then they all disappeared again at 9.5 weeks, I have been a nervous wreck throughout but now I'm 23 weeks and feeling baby kicking around in there, feeling very grateful that I only had to suffer for 2.5 weeks! X

Hi, I didn't have many symptoms at all until around 7 weeks (nausea & sore boobs mainly) and then they all disappeared again at 9.5 weeks, I have been a nervous wreck throughout but now I'm 23 weeks and feeling baby kicking around in there, feeling very grateful that I only had to suffer for 2.5 weeks! X

Aw wow that’s so good! I’m the same I’m nervous every day thinking something is wrong. I think I’ll be like this till my first scan. I don’t remember being like this with my first but I felt very poorly with him throughout. Other than sore boobs I feel fine, I’ve had a little bit of browny/pink discharge when going to the toilet but midwife said not to worry.
Going to be a longgggg pregnancy! Glad you’re feeling those kicks now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->