Reassurance scan booked in tomorrow nervous & excited

mrs.humphreys

Mum of 3 with 1 cooking
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well to cut a long story short I went to my docs this morning thinking I had a water infection & ended up having urine sent off, bloods took & a scan booked in for tomorrow morning!!
My doctor is amazing she's positive everything with me & baby is fine & the pains I'm getting is just stretching pains but as my dating scan isn't until Monday to put both mine & her minds at ease she's booked me in for a reassurance scan at 9:30am tomorrow! I'm happy nervous excited & scared all rolled into 1!! I'm really hoping that I still get my scan on Monday Aswel as my hubby is working away this week & won't be able to make it to tomorrow's scan but has booked Monday off.
Do you think they'll still give me my scan on Monday? I'm thinking as tomorrow's is only at the early pregnancy clinic they won't be taking all the measurements & doing all the normal checks as they do at the dating scan x

This happened with me, which is why I went private at 12 weeks. I was booked in for a scan at 9 weeks due to previous history, and after my scan they told me I wouldn't need my dating scan as they already dated me! It was really disheartening but I just went private at 12 weeks.

I hope they still see you on Monday, good luck tomorrow I'm sure everything is just perfect :)

I'm really hoping they do!! & I'm hoping it's not the same miserable woman that did my scan last time, I'm going to insist that I still have it on Monday I think, I know normally at the early pregnancy dept they try to get you in & out quick as they're really busy so I don't think they'll really be going into great depth tomorrow & when I have my scan Monday I have to get all the paperwork off them, take it to antinatal to get my notes & book in to see my consultant so I really don't think they'll be wanting to do all that tomorrow xx

Fx'd that they just take a quick peek at baby then and then bring you back Monday! X

i think it depends on the hospital, i had a scan at 9 and 10+5 weeks and still had my 12 week scan, my sister went to a diff hospital, she had a sca at 9 weeks and they said that was her dating scan as well. good luck for tomorrow, and i hope you are still allowed your 12 weeks scan x

Looking forward to your update! Have my scan on Tuesday and it can't come quick enough!!!!
Xx

Hi ladies well I've had my scan & everything's great, she didn't take any measurements today as I've got my dating scan on Monday but she had a good look round, baby wouldn't stay still & has got very long legs!! She said if she had to guess she'd say 12-13wks so I'm guessing we'll find out for definate on Monday (p.s. I'm sure it's another boy)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
Yay!!! Wow that is one wriggly baby :)

Great news, and that's amazing that you still get your scan :)

Lovely hun and nice to be a bit ahead, even a few days seems like a lot in the early days in our hurry to get to 2nd tri.
Xx

Yep I can't wait until Monday now to find out exactly how far I am!! Not long until the 2nd tri soooooo exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->