Reasurence Ladies???

sera

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!
Well it is getting closer now..I have 2 weeks left and i can feel my hormones going crazy!!! I am getting painful BH and terrible shooting pains... Is this normal? Does it mean he will come soon???

AND

Do any of you ladies feel like... uhm.. i dont kno how to put it but like you cant see yourself with your new born... I am terribly excited and cant wait to meet my lil man but i cant imagin being a mommy, waking up every hour to change and feed, bath and put to sleep a new born... my new born!
Does anyone know what i mean?
I am scared i guess.. I have wanted a baby soo long and my husband is soo happy and excited but i cant help think thoughts like.. will i be a good enough mother? Can i give him everything he needs? Then i know/feel i am being irrational and tell myself to snap out of it and KNOW i will be the best mother i can be and not to put to much pressure on myself!...
Did any of you ladies get emotional to the end of ur pregnancy???
i think i just need a hug :(
sorry for the wah ladies! xoxoxoxo

I think it's something that none of us can really imagine - having complete responsibility for our own babies, ones that we can't give back to their parents when they cry/need changing etc.

Hopefully once we have them in our arms it will all just click into place.....

I was just the same as you and i still worry now and my LO is almost a month old now. i still look at her and go WOW she's mine.

The waking up is hard for the first week but you get use to the lack of sleep really quickly and before you know it you just do things with out realizing it. Everything just becomes 'normal'.

well my OH already has a child, who we dont see very often and I think he is excited about getting to do all the things he never got to do with his other child, just simple things like live with them 24/7 etc. but i cant see myself being a mummy, hopefully it'll just happen x

I cant imagine it either... Im soo excited and cant wait, but actually being someones mummy?it seems insane.. Plus now Ive suddenly just found out im gonna be alone.. Its scary shit! But i no itll all make sense when i hold him.x

oh thankyou ladies for understanding and reassuring me! i totally freaked out yesterday and then out of no where tonight! i know he is going to come any day now and that thought by itself scares the shit outta me lol! i just need to relax!!!!

I'm the same, its like I cant quite imagine me "pulling it off" so to speak, I know the chances of anything terrible going wrong are like 0.5% chance, but it still scares the shite out of me. I think its just because its the worst case scenario for any mother, it plays on our minds. I certainly think about "what ifs" and have to kick myself to remind me that it all will be fine!!! :):)

I feel exactly the same and am due in five days. Just can't quite see how it's all going to fall into place and am struggling to just trust that it will!

Awwww Sera :hugs:

I hope what you are feeling is normal cos I feel the same!!!

Last night I lay in bed thinking I didn't want this anymore and hated myself for it. Its not that I don't want my baby I'm just sooooooo scared about how much my life is gonna change, I know that my baby is gonna be the most precious thing ever to me and I can't wait to hold him/her and finally meet them but I can't seem to get my head around the fact that I have a maximum of 3 weeks to go - ARGH!! I kinda feel like the whole thing has gone too fast and I could do with another 3 months to prepare myself!!!

:hugs: xxx

With DD I didn't think about the After birth part. I was too focused on giving birth.

This time I'm scared outta my mind about having 2 kids..... It's ridiculous. I'm assuming like with DD it'll all just fall into place and I'll find myself pulling boob outta babies mouth while grabbing DD to chuck her on the potty!! lol

Aww I know exactly how you feel and this is my 3rd. I am scared - not something i felt either time before. I cant imagine having another baby or what its going to be like. It just doesnt seem real and I havent a clue why. It makes me feel bad and then I worry that it doesnt feel like it is going to happen because something is going to go wrong.

In a few weeks time we will have our babies and it will like we have always had them. We just have to get through the next couple of weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->