Rebekah is here and is born with down syndrome

aww she's a cutie. Congratulations. and that was one speedy labour! x

Congratulations:D
Shes adorable & lucky you with such a quick labour!x

wow, what a quick labour :) she is just gorgeous and glad your all settling into family life well. Congrats on your cutie pie :)

Congratulations hun, she is beautiful. The love you will share will know no bounds, I am sure of it. Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Wow! What a fast labour that was! Congratulations hun, Rebekah is a beauty xxx

Hi hun, massive Congratulations, she is adorable (great name too :)) x

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this or you know about it already, but there's a blog I read that might interest you https://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html. It's a beautiful birth story (on this link) but also the whole blog is a lovely account of a family with a daughter with downs syndrome, the lovely Nella :) xx

COngratulations hun, she is truly beautiful and will bring you so much joy in your life xx

congratulations, she really is gorgeous!! Wow... jealous of your quick labour too :lol: xxx

congratulations, she is gorgeous! and i love the name and the way it is spelt, thats what we are thinking about calling our baby if we have a girl

Woah, she didnt want to hang around did she? What a fast labour!!!
Congratulations, shes gorgeous. A lovely story too :)
And a lovely name choice, its my name too :smug:

she is absolutly perfect. Gorgeous little girl. Congrats :hugs: and holy what a quick labor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->