Rebekah is here and is born with down syndrome

just seen your pics you added...i truly mean it when i say she looks precious :cloud9:

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow your labour was fast! xx

congratations she is lovely, btw we both live in the same town lol

She's just gorgeous -- what an angel! Congratulations!! :hugs:

What a cutie, especially in the first pics, she looks like a tiny doll.

There were quite alot of teens with downs syndrome when i was at film school in college years ago as they ran a course. I remember one day being sat in the refectory when I noticed 2 people wriggling round with a coat over both their heads, I pointed it out to my friend thinking 'what on earth is going on there?' when suddenly they pulled the coat off and it was 2 downs syndrome kids ... they'd been kissing under the coat. That memory has always stuck with me, it was one of the sweetest things i've ever seen.

you made me cry !! she is absolutely beautiful and she has an amazing family congrats hun you must be a very proud mummy x

Congratulations, she is scrumptious! Beautiful!

I love the name Rebekah! Congratulations. She is beautiful. One of my good friends has a daughter with a similar condition and her little girl is very happy and has a wonderful life. It is a challenge but I don't know if they would change her even if they could. She's a little ray of sunshine!

Congratulations, your baby girl is simply beautiful and will fill your family with joy and happiness in the years to come :)

I think she is beautiful, congratulations to you and your family

I loved reading your story :flower:

She is a beauty, and sounds so good :kiss:

Congratulations to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012