Recent pregnant women

jmccurry85

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my body. Lately, something seems off with me. I had unprotected sex the night before my fertile window, we didn't trying while I was in the fertile window. My fertile window started on the 10th. It is the 19th today and so far I have taken 4 pregnancy test. All seem to be a negative but it could be soon. As I was tossing away one of the test, I've notice a line that was grey; like you need the light to see the grey this morning. So, I got excited and ran home to take another test in the evening. It was negative the grey line was gone.

I have a six year old and remember some of my early symptoms. Like minor heartburn, unsettled stomach and frequent urination. I have all those symptoms but I've had it since ovulation. I just don't have the positive test. I'm not sure if the symptoms are in my head or what! Since I have a child I know some early pregnancy symptoms.

Please help, I know no one can tell me for sure what is going on, but stories will be interesting.

Hey! If you want truly recent women, I would try posting this in the first trimester section since all of those women are <12 weeks pregnant.

As far as the grey line, that sounds like an evap line to me. A positive will have color and will not disappear. I'm sorry it got your hopes up. I know the feeling.

9 days after you had sex is WAAYYYY too early to get a reliable test. Can you get a positive 9 days later? Yes, but it is rare. American Pregnancy suggests testing 19 days post intercourse to ensure an accurate result. I would test again in two days, better if you can wait until AF is due.

The problem with symptom spotting is that early pregnancy symptoms can be caused by so many other things. I know it is easier said than done, but try not to obsess over the symptoms. Give it a few more days and test again. FXed things turn out how you want them to :)

Yes, thanks for your response! You are right on the Evap line, most likely that is it. I just can't get past this nausea, something feels off. Haven't felt like this in six years!

Np. For what it is worth, my last bfp the queasiness set it about 36 hours before my bfp. I threw up the morning of my bfp and got a neg. I didn't get my positive until that evening. AND that bean was just overflowing hcg. 45k+ in week 5.

As you had sex 9 days ago before you fertile window chances of positive test is none. After ovulation women have got a positive test as early as 7 days post ovulation. You said before you se before your fertile period you have a below a 10% chance of pregnancy.

^ whathardd2011 said.
If you had sex before your fertile window then chances are slim to none.
Also that would put you not even 5DPO which is the earliest implantation can begin, but 9DPO is the most common. And if you did implant that early, chances are it'd be ectopic which you dont want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->