Recommend me a psychic

oliv

Reaction score
I have some spare money in my paypal account and would love to get a reading or a conception reading. Who would you reccommend?

None, save your $. It can go either way - get your hopes up and then you're crushed when the month predicted passes or you get prediction that it's not happening this yr which will make you upset, I think they're all wrong. Here in paranormal board, there's a thread by Paula that she updates with predictions from people and shows their accuracy, check that out.
If you still want a reading, I recommend trying free predictions by Cheri or Wanda (https://wandacallahan.com/home.html)

i recommend cheri22 she was 100% right 4 me. plus she does free readings too...shes on facebook.

i tried Wanda she said between 12 and 18 months from now :( its so far away

i tried Wanda she said between 12 and 18 months from now :( its so far away

Yea, it can bum you out, the good thing is you will be super excited if it happens sooner than that.

This is her website: https://www.cheri22.com/

She was wrong for me. It was free (took about 3 months to receive because she has long waiting list) so since she was wrong, the FREE didn't hurt as much as when I paid for all the other incorrect ones.

This is her website: https://www.cheri22.com/

She was wrong for me. It was free (took about 3 months to receive because she has long waiting list) so since she was wrong, the FREE didn't hurt as much as when I paid for all the other incorrect ones.

Sorry to hear she was wrong for you..
I have paid for two readings from her as her reviews are AMAZING!! Just waiting for her to send me a date that my readings will be ready!! I ordered a reading to get through to a loved one - to see if she is acurate or not.. fingers crossed!!

Does anyone know how acurate wanda is??

To answer your question, nobody on this board yet has posted Wanda prediction right/wrong yet. I don't trust reviews online much, I recall 2 yrs ago Gail and other psychics were accused of writing their own reviews to gain clients....

To answer your question, nobody on this board yet has posted Wanda prediction right/wrong yet. I don't trust reviews online much, I recall 2 yrs ago Gail and other psychics were accused of writing their own reviews to gain clients....

I am usually the same when it comes to their personal websites, but ive seen alot of positive reviews on her facebook page so i thought what the hell.. also if she can describe my grandad to me i know shes not a complete fake..
i didnt spend too much, wanda charges like 30 for a 10min phone convo :o schocking price!!!

Im not sure to believe wanda, she said possibly before summer 2014. possibly?? means shes likely to be wrong imo lol

oh wanda also said 'i am only 92 percent acurate, so theres a 8 percent chance i could be wrong' ... i thought that was quite negative??

I'm not sure if she does conception readings but the best Ive come across is the green lady / Denise vine, I see her myself and she is very accurate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->