• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend me a series please?

Just finished watching Breaking Bad, & am currently on the 3rd season of Homeland.

How are you watching series 3 of homeland? I'm nearly finished season 2 on Netflix but season 3 isn't on there yet.

Im gutted its not on Netflix yet :( So we have paid for it (£1.89 per episode) on Amazon Instand Video. SO annoying!

Oh poo :-( not sure I can justify spending £1.89 per episode lol!

Game of Thrones, breaking bad, orange is the new black or modern family. Netflix has been my night feeds saviour!

The Good Wife, AMAZING! It's been a long time since I have been so enthralled with a tv programme and I am hooked on this, and I watch a lot of TV!

Just started Damages but not finding it as easy to get into yet.

Broadwalk empire, the following, the tunnel
:)

If you can get hold of it, One Tree Hill is fabulous. My favourite series, I doubt it's available on demand though.

Oh rubbish I thought I had seen it on there before. I had a behind the scenes tour of one tree hill, exciting stuff lol :)

I just finished all of Downton Abbey that was on Amazon Prime for free...I wonder if netflix has more?

Justified is great, I am in the middle of it right now! I'm also watching Vikings, but I'm not sure about that one.

Darn, Downton isn't even on American netflix.

How do you get both UK netflix and American netflix if you are in the UK?

I just finished all of Downton Abbey that was on Amazon Prime for free...I wonder if netflix has more?

Justified is great, I am in the middle of it right now! I'm also watching Vikings, but I'm not sure about that one.

Yay! Someone watching Justified. Is it wrong that i completely love Boyd Crowder!? :haha:

Erm, i get both through a location changer thingy.

Yay! Someone watching Justified. Is it wrong that i completely love Boyd Crowder!? :haha:

Hm, I wonder how those work? I'm considering swearing off netflix entirely though because it never has what I want though. Amazon Prime is my new video provider of choice.

LOL He has a certain appeal, I can't stand him, but he does have his redeeming moments.

I'm not burning through it like I do regular shows, since I'm trying not to get ahead of DH.

Hm, I wonder how those work? I'm considering swearing off netflix entirely though because it never has what I want though. Amazon Prime is my new video provider of choice.

LOL He has a certain appeal, I can't stand him, but he does have his redeeming moments.

I'm not burning through it like I do regular shows, since I'm trying not to get ahead of DH.

I don't know whats wrong with me i have Crowder fever :rofl: Although i do love Tim aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->