• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend me a series please?

blake12336

Reaction score
I have just finished watching prison break, and in the middle of watching breaking bad.

Can anyone recommend any other series for me please? I'm finding myself in bed by 8pm with LO as there is nothing to watch!

try fringe it is amazing youll have to be into a bit of sci fi though

Thanks! Sci fi isn't really my thing but I will give anything a go!

Under the dome! Awesome scifi ish series based on stephen kings book. It has hank from breaking bad lol it is awesome!

I have just finished watching prison break, and in the middle of watching breaking bad.

Can anyone recommend any other series for me please? I'm finding myself in bed by 8pm with LO as there is nothing to watch!

Have you seen downton abbey from series 1?
I thought I'd hate it so never bothered but watched it a few months ago through absolute boredom and was hooked!

Have you seen downton abbey from series 1?
I thought I'd hate it so never bothered but watched it a few months ago through absolute boredom and was hooked!

Not watched it, I will give the first episode a try and see what I think! Thing is, something has to be really good for me to get hooked, I love ones like prison break and breaking bad!

Under the dome! Awesome scifi ish series based on stephen kings book. It has hank from breaking bad lol it is awesome!

Will definitely give this a go! What channel and time? I love hank!

If you haven't seen 'the wire' give it a go,judging by you liking prison break,breaking bad etc it is def your kind of show!

I second Dowton Abbey. Didn't think I'd like it or it would be worth the hype. Watched the first episode on Netflix when I started mat leave and I'm hooked!

My favourite series is The West Wing, a behind the scenes drama about the President of the United States. Phenomenal cast and amazing writing, some really funny moments and some really emotional ones. Just amazing. xx

Have you watched Once Upon A Time? It's a really good tv series, me and my OH love it. :hugs:

I've just started watching American horror story it's pretty good :)

We've watched dexter and are half way through sons of anarchy, but can't watch season 5 onwards because it's not on netflix in the UK yet. Think we will watch the walking dead next!

We've watched dexter and are half way through sons of anarchy, but can't watch season 5 onwards because it's not on netflix in the UK yet. Think we will watch the walking dead next!

Season 5 came on netflix uk on Tuesday! :happydance:

Justified is awesome! Especially if you like a good southern accent!

I love lost, game of thrones, true blood, the vampire diaries and the Tudors :)

Just finished watching Breaking Bad, & am currently on the 3rd season of Homeland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->