Recommend me some cheap ovulation sticks please.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Joyzerelly, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Joyzerelly

Joyzerelly Mama to two darlings

Hi, I'm waiting to TTC in August and I want to be getting an idea of when I ovulate in advance. 5 ovulation sticks at Superdrug are £15 so I'm thinking of getting some of the cheap ones people get off ebay. Do they all work? Are there any I should avoid? Which ones did you get? Help! Thanks

:baby: dust!

2. michellebby

michellebby Well-Known Member

I have used ebay cheapies for my last pregnancy and using them now they are ok great if you want to use them couple times a day.
    Boots has buy one get one free on the first response products at the moment so might be worth while checking how much the ovulation tests are

3. Joyzerelly

Any more answers please??

4. jadenblu

jadenblu Well-Known Member

Amazon sell both the cheapies (which all look like they're from the same supplier to be honest!) and the brand names WAY cheaper than Boots/Superdrug. Clearblue digis are £25 for the big 20 pack there. It's less again if you take out a subscription service.

I plan on using a combination - the cheapies until I'm getting a decent line, then the digis for confirmation.

5. Sewergrrl

Sewergrrl Mama of 2 girls

6. Future Mama

Future Mama New mommy

I just bought a pack of 25 ovulation strips on amazon.com for $5 with free shipping. That's the cheapest I've found.

7. Lawgirl

Lawgirl Well-Known Member

I use the amazon ones (same link as Sewergrrl) and they work fine for me - got my positive yesterday :happydance:

8. Joyzerelly

Great thanks girls, I bought some sticks yesterday from ebay and they are, fortunately the exact same ones. Hurrah! Thanks again for your replies. :)