Recommend me some cheap ovulation sticks please.

Joyzerelly

Mama to two darlings
Reaction score
Hi, I'm waiting to TTC in August and I want to be getting an idea of when I ovulate in advance. 5 ovulation sticks at Superdrug are £15 so I'm thinking of getting some of the cheap ones people get off ebay. Do they all work? Are there any I should avoid? Which ones did you get? Help! Thanks

:baby: dust!

I have used ebay cheapies for my last pregnancy and using them now they are ok great if you want to use them couple times a day.
Boots has buy one get one free on the first response products at the moment so might be worth while checking how much the ovulation tests are

Amazon sell both the cheapies (which all look like they're from the same supplier to be honest!) and the brand names WAY cheaper than Boots/Superdrug. Clearblue digis are £25 for the big 20 pack there. It's less again if you take out a subscription service.

I plan on using a combination - the cheapies until I'm getting a decent line, then the digis for confirmation.

How about these? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highly-Sen...1_2?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1307297941&sr=1-2

I think they're the same as the ones I use here in the US.

I just bought a pack of 25 ovulation strips on amazon.com for $5 with free shipping. That's the cheapest I've found.

I use the amazon ones (same link as Sewergrrl) and they work fine for me - got my positive yesterday :happydance:

Great thanks girls, I bought some sticks yesterday from ebay and they are, fortunately the exact same ones. Hurrah! Thanks again for your replies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->