recommending Asda's little angels.

k8y

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have a 22 month old and just wanted to pop in to make a recommendation to you.

The Asda's liitle angels range of stuff is excellent. I find their nappies better than any other and I have tried them all (well not me personally my LO:rofl:) Every morning he was waking up soaked through with pampers and huggies and he has had dry clothes every morning with asda's. They are on offer at the moment, you get a big box for a fiver !

the other thing Ive tried is their wide neck feeding bottles. They are similar to avent ones, BPA free and come with cool coloured lids, and insted of the heafty price of avent you get two for 2.70 ~(ish) cant remember the exact price. They are great though.

Wish someone had pointed them out to me before I spent a small fortune on expensive brands. I noticed that alot of their stuff has won lots of mother and baby awards too :)

katie. x

Ive been using the mum to be little angels stretch mark cream & oil & it smells much nicer than the palmers one & bio oil so I might try some other stuff! thanks for the tips

Thank you :) I've been wondering about whether they were any good! I may go and get a few bits and see if my LO will get on with them :flower:

We use asda nappies for our son, they are great for avoiding the morning bed-soaking!! Also, Wilkinson own brand nappies are really cheap and very good. We found our son leaked with the pricier brands too. XX

This is really interesting I have heard this aswell but being a first time snobby mom I have only brought pampers, but I am defanatly going to get a pack o little angels when my baby is born to see what I think of them xxx

We use asda little angels nappies for DS too as they are the only ones that don't leak!

As for the bottles tho, we used little angel bottles with my son from birth, BIG mistake, they were cheap and nasty and flimsy and when he suckled they bottles caved in! terrible colic esued! but apart for that i cannot fault their nappies or baby wipes either! not used anything else tho but deffo the nappies are great!

I use asdas comfort dry nappies and they are brilliant :)

Also a fan of the nappies & wipes :thumbup:

Not so much the lotions and stuff though, id rather pay the extra for Johnsons x

I wish we had a asda, only got tescos or morrisons here. Anybody know what their own nappies are like?

kacey spends 14hr a night sleeping in her huggies. Where as asda and tescos ones gave her such bad nappy rash her skin almost bled. So i wouldnt stock up just incase.

one thing tho i have heard girls fit pampers and huggies better. Boys arnt as wide so tend to leak. Maybe asda are not as wide

I don't like huggies now, when I had my first baby they used to do boys and girls so never had a problem, but now my daughter feels damp within an hour. So I've always used pampers.

I can also confirm that the little angels nappies are fab. I buy branded everything but the other day came across the baby event in Asda and saw the large box of nappies of size 4 x82 for just a £5 I bought the box and thought that they wouldn't be that good as I'd bought boots ones in the past and wasn't impressed.

I use them for during the day with my DS but still use pampers during the night because I still have loads of pamper left. I was really happy with the little angels so went and bought another few boxes to put away. Think I have enough nappies now until DS reaches 2 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->