• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Red blood in toilet bowl

Goldenpup

Mummy 💙 ttc #2
Reaction score
So the past week I've ha brown spotting... The other night it turned red when I wiped. I had a San yesterday and dr said everything looked fine and I may have bleeding for a while. I lay down for a nap and woke up and needed the loo (BM). When I looked down there wa red blood in the toilet bowl. I'm now really worried. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! I'm feeling very worried and sad right now.
When I ring the clinic, the clinic says ring the midwife, I ring the midwife they say ring the doc, I ring the doc and get sent for a scan at epu for them to tell me I don't need I come back. I don't know what to do now!

It might be your Bm. since your cervix is very sensitive. If you strain very hard during BM it can happend. it can also be hemoroid... try prune juice

WSS ^ I had a mini haemorrhage and it was my cervix. Same thing - loads of blood in the loo. Your cervix becomes really delicate. It's like a sponge of blood - when you put pressure on a sponge it leaks a bit! Stay positive. I know it's terrifying but it doesn't always mean anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->