Red spotting & Tests not progressing

Stormykins

Reaction score
I'm currently 12 DPO and started spotting pink on 10 DPO. For the last two days I have had *Tmi warning* bright red/pink/brown stringy spotting. I have also been getting super faint positives on Internet cheapies, but they have not gotten any darker from yesterday to today. Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this and how it turned out.

I had a chemical last month and I suspect this is another one... but would still love to hear from others.

Maybe the spotting is from implantation? Also internet cheapies have varying amount of dye in them so i wouldnt worry yet. Can you get some blood tests done? Or maybe get some better tests to compare with. Can you post a pic. I had back to back chemicals in november and december and i hope thats not the case for you.

Thanks Curly. Unfortunately it is a confirmed chemical. I have had two back to back now as well (December and January). Sorry to hear about your chemicals :(

so sorry. Lets hope january is our month! Are you going to try anything different this month?

so sorry. Lets hope january is our month! Are you going to try anything different this month?

I might try vitamin b complex and baby aspirin aa I hear a lot of others have success with those "just incase" I have low progesterone or a clotting issue. I was hoping to go on a progesterone supplement since it was only a 7... but the dr won't prescribe it :nope:.

Last month I tried preseed, pineapple core and lots of eggs after O, so I might give that a go again.

I just hope I get a chance this month! My tests are still coming up a super faint positive so there must still be a bit of hcg in my system. I need a re-set button!

How about you? What are you going to try this time? Fingers crossed we get sticky BFPS before Valentines day:dust:

My dr didnt test my progesterone, just gave it for me to take 7dpo - 14dpo. Everything i see online says you should take it from 3dpo but who knows. Im also taking a baby aspirin (i had one successful pregnancy and took that, but slso i got pregnant with clomid which i heard produces better ovulation and progesterone). Ive had lots of losses, 2 mc and a cp then i had my twins and now i had 2 cps. I worried about taking clomid again because of the risk of multiples, and i dont really want twins (or more haha) again.

So im going to do aspirin, preseed, pineapple, and progesterone. I usually eat lots of eggs anyway so i will get that benefit too.

Im going to do my first opk today. Last cycle i ovulated cd 16 which is the earliest ever, i usually ovulate around cd 25. I hate the wait to ovulate! How long til you usually ovulate?

You might have some hcg in your system for awhile. Make sure you keep testing to be sure it goes down to 0. My cps the hcg went down fast (neg test on first day of bleeding). But if you had more hcg it might take longer. With my mc i think i had to wait for it to be neg til i was done bleeding.

Sorry to hear about your losses :( I've had one mc before my daughter and 2 cps after.

I was also on clomid to have my daughter! But I wasn't ovulating at all before I took it, so that's why it was given to me. I literally went 4 months without periods, and even then my cycles were likely anovulatory. I have a leftover pack in my cupboard and have been tempted to use it... but I am ovulating on my own and also worry about multiples so I have controlled myself.

How old are your twins?

I seem to ovulate around day 15-17 now, but I'm guessing I will be late this month. I hope you get a bright positive on your opk! All this waiting drives me crazy :wacko:

My twins are 21 months, so if i get pregnant this month they will be 2 and a half when the new baby is born. I wanted to start trying sooner rather than later because i thought it would take me awhile and i might have miscarriages again. How old is your daughter?

It would be really tempting to take that clomid!

What cd are you today? We might end up ovulating around the same day! My opk had like a medium line so ovulation isn't going to be for awhile yet. I wont test tomorrow and probably will test wednesday. I got to stop using so many tests.

She will be 3 in April :)

Oh boy do I hear you about using too many tests! Last week I was going through 3 ic tests a day to see if the line was progressing :dohh:

I am only on CD3 so a long ways to go for me this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->