Ref :asda baby club

NBloyce

Reaction score
Hi guys just to let you know, as already mentioned when you join via the other link in this section then you can get a free starter kit with 27 nappies, wipes, and a hat. They also put in the box vouchers. As also stated in another thread, the wipes at the moment are down to a pound (and there is a pound voucher) so they are free. Also swimmers are doing a kit at the moment for 3.00 with 6 swimmers nappies and a free towel in it, there is a 2.00 voucher for swimmers so this set is now a pound. Also you can use the 2.00 voucher off of another starter set (at the moment they are 3.00 ) so you get it all over again to do all of the above for another pound.......

WELL worth bothering with, gotta love freebies :happydance:

the pack is worth the free wipes i have been stocking up and if you don't have a baby small enough for newborn nappies just put them in a gift basket for a friend/family member who has a new baby :D

Thanks for the heads up on this just about to sign up now thank u xx

can someone please tell me the link for this thanku x

can someone please tell me the link for this thanku x

this is the link to asda baby club were you can get a voucher for free huggies starter box

https://babyclub.asda.com/register

you have to have a printer though to use it

once you collect your free pack you can then cut the 3 tokens off of it one which is £1 off of wipes, 1 you get £2 off of huggies starter box and the last is £2 off little swimmers

in asda just now wipes are only £1 so you get another free pack of wipes (in the starter box u get 27 size 1 nappies, pack of wipes and a hat), the starter packs are £3 just now on baby event so the £2 off makes it £1 for the nappies, wipes and hat and then £2 off swimmers they pack just now is £3 and you get a free towel :D

so for £2 you get
2 packs of nappies (27 in each)
3 packs of wipes
2 newborn baby hats
size 2 swimmers nappies
and a towel

sounds good to me for £2 i have already done it a few times and each person can print the vouchers twice :D so get two vouchers
(can only claim one at a time though unless you take a friend or sibling or parent lol)

good luck xx

you can use multipul coupons in asda, for example - i got 4 starter kits for a pound each, 4 free packs of wipes and 4 packs of swimmers for a pound each, just needs manager to come and press a button on a till lol :o)

yeah you can use as many vouchers as you want but has to be per product the only thing you can only get 1 per person is the free huggies starter pack,

but at the moment the voucher gets you £5 off the boxes but they are only £3 so get few wee things and then you get £2 off of that so today we got a starter box for free with the voucher and two multipacks of crisps all for free lol :D

The voucher is great :)

Because its worth the value of £5.00 and the starter kits are currently £3.00 it means you can get two boxes for £1.00 :dance:

or you can just get one box and get the £2.00 knocked off the rest of your shopping

lol if nothing else its worth the free pack of wipes and £2 off your shopping, my library has stopped you printing them so college it is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->