reflux

Lolly - my DD also had a few off days a couple of weeks in. She was sniffly too and I think it was the whole wkend she barely touched anything. I remember being gutted cos she'd done so well. Then just like that she started again. Defo doing the right thing of not forcing it, if he's not interested then just try the next day. My friends son is 3 weeks ahead of me and said he was the same and he's had no reflux issue. I think it's boredom too so you might find once he gets on those veggies he will really start to enjoy it. Don't get down about it though - your doing a great job and so is your little man.

Tomorrow we are trying butternut squash and apple :) x x

Thanks for the encouragement! Guess it's just such a new concept for them isn't it? We've just had the health visitor and she advised mixing some pureed apple or pear in because that will add flavour and hopefully encourage him to take more. Oh and apple and butternut squash sounds yummy, think I would eat that! :haha: XXX

The butternut squash and apple combo was a big hit :)

Yey for adding fruit!! X x

So was the pear this end! *high five to us!!* :haha: :D

So he did great, put a pound on in a month and suddenly two and a half weeks into weaning he's totally back to square one. Really in agony and refusing everything. I think it the apple. I've looked online and apparently apple is a big no no because of the acid. But the dietician only talked about the dairy free side. I'm so upset but hoping it's that and once it's out of his system we can slowly start again :cry: Love to you all xxx

It was the apple! Back to normal now it's all out of his system and diet. We're already limited being dairy free so I'm hoping there aren't too many things that will disagree with him. Neonatologist and weigh in Tuesday so fingers crossed. Love to all :hugs:

Aw that's rubbish - but at least you've cracked it and know what to eliminate. That's great 1lb in a month :)

I couldn't get mine weighed cos of the snow so I am gonna try next week. She's on 3 meals a day and supper😳 I've introduced chicken this weak (puréed) and she seems to take it well. Speech & Lang are happy with how she's going. We tried those organix sweet corn rings and she surprised us both by putting one to her mouth and licking it haha - she doesn't hold objects usually :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->