regathering the august group

magicbubble

Reaction score
just so i can see where you all are and how you all are and say hello :) i think most of us will all be here in the next week or so now :)

Hey! I'm due my first and last baby; a little girl on the 1st August...but hoping she will be early!

hello :D
ile do a quick update on myself incase anyone new joins:)
im pregnant with boy number 2 and im due 6th august :D

Hello :) I'm here due 1st Aug with a yellow bump!!

Hi- can i join the party? i have yellow bump (but think its a boy coz i saw a willy on the scan!!) I'm due 7th August....first baby! So excited! xxx

Hi- can i join the party? i have yellow bump (but think its a boy coz i saw a willy on the scan!!) I'm due 7th August....first baby! So excited! xxx

hahaha they can be hard to miss, i knew with both my boys before they even had to say.

congrats

Hello im an August mummy, due August 17th with my first. i have a BLUE bump :happydance: (I also saw his bits before the sonographer said!)

Hi. I am due 16th August with my 2nd pink bump, although I will be having a CS so will probably be a week earlier.

Hey! I'm due the 23rd but my mum is convinced bubs is gonna come early. Have a yellow bump =]

im due 23rd aswell :) hope mine comes early (not too early) rather than late

Hey mommas. I'm due Aug 14th with my first. Little girl named Sophia I have been diagnosed with GD and will probably be induced around 38 weeks.

Hiya
I am due my second on aug 11th. I have so much pressure down there that I feel like it could just fall out any time now ha ha! I have one 15 month old called daisy, not sure if this one is blue or pink.

Ola! I'm due august 20th and it feels like time is standing still. I feel like an elephant-aren't they pregnant for over a year?!

Hiya all. I've a pink bump due 14th August .. hopefully she'll come early so my OH can make his wee lads 1st day at school :) .. what's the betting she waits til the day he starts !!.

Hello girlies :)

Pregnant with number 1, a boy, due August 4th :)

Hello there! I am due on the 5th of August...with bump #2 & 3!
Im having twins of course!
This is my last possibly... :)
Hope you are all feeling well as summer is here now!

Hello there! I am due on the 5th of August...with bump #2 & 3!
Im having twins of course!
This is my last possibly... :)
Hope you are all feeling well as summer is here now!

2 BABY GIRLS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->