regathering the august group

Hi all - i'm due 1st aug with a pink bump - can't wait to meet my baby and get my body back to mine already lol x

Hey all,

I'm due the 16th of August with a Yellow bump (but have a feeling it's another boy) Had my son Feb 17, 2010, so babies will be 18 months apart almost to the day! :yipee:

:) Exciiiiiiiiited!!

Should update the front page with all of our names, due dates and what our bumps are going to be so that we can just check the front when someone has their babes. :flower:

Hi!!!!!!!

I'm due 10th August with my blue bump :) :) . . 1st baba x

Hiya all. I've a pink bump due 14th August .. hopefully she'll come early so my OH can make his wee lads 1st day at school :) .. what's the betting she waits til the day he starts !!.

We're due the same day!:thumbup:

Baby #1 for me, #2 for my family. Little girl, due on my bday, August 15th!

:hi:

DUE 16th
BUT been sectioned 2nd Aug(at 38wks)
Baby #3

I'm here too! I'm due August 9 with a yellow bump. This is my second baby - I have a 16 month old daughter named Christina.

August 8th, or something. They keep changing me! I finally posted a bump picture, before I never really had one!

My pink August bump last week!

Attachments

• bump28.jpg
    bump28.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Hiya
I am due my second on aug 11th. I have so much pressure down there that I feel like it could just fall out any time now ha ha! I have one 15 month old called daisy, not sure if this one is blue or pink.

Hey, I am due the same day as you :) I'm having my first- a baby boy and I absolutely can't wait!

Great idea for a thread magicbubble as so many of the posts on here seem to be about labour and we still have a way to go :)

Hey girls! I recognize some names! Lol. I'll be here in about a week or so!

Hey ladies! I'm due August 12 with little boy #2, and I can't wait to meet him. Let's hope this trimester flies by for us all!

Hey all,

I'm due the 16th of August with a Yellow bump (but have a feeling it's another boy) Had my son Feb 17, 2010, so babies will be 18 months apart almost to the day! :yipee:

:) Exciiiiiiiiited!!

Should update the front page with all of our names, due dates and what our bumps are going to be so that we can just check the front when someone has their babes. :flower:

i tried that once and failed when i kept collecting dozens of names and couldnt keep up lol. but if you are interested to see a list if you click on the picture of the baby under this message someone is already doing it. the picture is a link to the august babys thread in the discussions board. there is a looooong list on there :)

Hiya
I am due my second on aug 11th. I have so much pressure down there that I feel like it could just fall out any time now ha ha! I have one 15 month old called daisy, not sure if this one is blue or pink.

Hey, I am due the same day as you :) I'm having my first- a baby boy and I absolutely can't wait!

Great idea for a thread magicbubble as so many of the posts on here seem to be about labour and we still have a way to go :)

well this is what i thought - cant relate to half of them just yet lol. i thought i would make a thread where we can all stick to our '2nd tri leavers bubble all protected and cosy from talk about epidurals, contractions, etc lol'

i love the name elliot. i like the name ellis aswell. cant persuade hubby though :( one day we WILL agree on a name although at the moment its only me making any sensible suggestions. he is just being silly with names he knows i will say no to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->