regathering the august group

Hiya I'm due 18th with a pinky

Fourth pink bump due on the 21st of August. Although they're inducing me 2 weeks early so little Ada Eloise should be making an appearance around the 8th.

Not long to go now ladies :happydance:

Fourth pink bump due on the 21st of August. Although they're inducing me 2 weeks early so little Ada Eloise should be making an appearance around the 8th.

dont remind me lol
this pregnancy has gone far too fast

dont remind me lol

I know!! It has for me too! Bit sad really as this will be our last. Although the other day my hubby pointed out we'll still have a spare seat left in the car. I think he was joking....:haha:

My blue bump is due the first of August, which makes me around 30 weeks but according to he midwife on Thursday im measuring 34 weeks YYYIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEESSSSS

dont remind me lol

I know!! It has for me too! Bit sad really as this will be our last. Although the other day my hubby pointed out we'll still have a spare seat left in the car. I think he was joking....:haha:

HAHAHAHA
its easy for men to want more children, my oh wanted to try for baby 2 for the past 2 yrs. i only gave in because he was planned to be away for the year but he got me lol

this is definatly my last baby, 2 boys are plenty for me

Hello - can't believe we're in third trimester - second seemed to go really fast! I'm due 19 August and feeling so excited. But am scared of third trimester forum, all the threads are very serious re labour and birth, I don't feel quite ready for that yet! I'm off on holiday for a week later today, so looking forward to relaxing and not having to get up to go to work having had a rubbish night's sleep. And then I've only got 5 weeks left before ML :) Time is flying by... I've heard that it slows down again though when you get to 34ish weeks for the final stretch!

My actual due date is August 6th, but i've got to have a section at 39 weeks x

hey Im due august 19th, hoping I would go into labour before that!

There's quite a few of us then :) I'm hoping to hang on until the 7th so Thomas can share his dad's birthday :D

hi i am due the 12th aug with baby number 5 second boy :D i have 2 girls a boy and a girl already, ages 14, 10 ,8 , and nearly 6, just be told at my 28 week (27+5 ) scan i have placenta previa so maybe having a c-section truely hope not though ,,,
good luck to everyone else xxxx

Hey ladies - wondered if I could join... I am due with my first on Aug 19th - baby girl.

I am due on the 11th but will have a c-section at 38 weeks, so baby might be born in July...
And it is my second pink bump

Hi all, we are due on the 24th. But I think my little dude will arrive a week before (just a feeling)

Hello :) :)
I'm pregnant with my first and it's a boy!
Due 11th August :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"