Regretting not BD last night

L.E.

Mom of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hoping I get a blaring positive tonight or tomorrow. We've BD CD10, 12, and 14. Yesterday was CD16 and neither of us really felt like it so we skipped it and planned on dtd tonight. Of course today I get an almost positive (but don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see it!). I'm going to go out later and get a couple Dollar Trees to see what they show too. I'm definitely going to BD tonight and hopefully tomorrow too... and maybe the next day if we feel up to it.

Last month my positive opks were completely unexpected (I believe it was the first time I'd O'd in 6 years!) and around the holidays so we didn't get the BD in those few days like I wanted (only once right after the positive). I want to give it a really good chance this time and I'm bummed we didn't BD last night but hopefully we can make up for it and catch the eggy!

I'll update if/when I get my positives. I know I checked this testing section many many many times in the 16 months I've been using opks. I'm hoping mine will help someone else. :)

Attachments

• 1-18-12 almost.jpg
    1-18-12 almost.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 24
Woohoo looking good! I know what you mean, this cy was the first in 7 years I have O'd!!! GL girl XX

I had a BFP yesterday and didn't get down to it due to have an argument with the OH. Just tested today. Slightly not as bright but going to get down to it!

Thanks, ladies!! Good luck to both of you! And Woohoo@ MommyH!! I can't believe someone else went that long without ovulating too! I'm so thankful for the doctor I have. She's really a God-send. Up until I started seeing her in March, no one ever was able to help me.

MommyH... and I see you're TTC#2 just like me! I just turned 29 and have a 5 yr old so it seems our situation is pretty similar. :)

LE yes I'm 30 and ttc #2 and our daughter is 7 :) It took 5 years ttc her before I finally found a doc to listen and realize I knew my body and their normal tricks wouldn't work...i got preg 3 months later after they finally did/gave what i requested! then we moved after my daughter was born and after 2 years ttc this time I finally found another amazing dr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->