Regular lube?

MissBabyBump

Reaction score
Anyone else using regular (non spermicidal) lube?

If not, what are you using?

I am using PRESEED also, but I am TTC.

We use regular. Tried Preseed and Conceive Plus but it feels so thick and sticky, yuck.

When ttc my DD I was told not to use regular lube as sperm struggle to get through it. And some of the stuff used can actually kill sperm. We tried preseed but was too wet and not as enjoyable. We have now opted to not use lube. I know thats not always possible for some women

I found this article a while ago!!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/07/11/lubricants-may-not-harm-fertility/

We use regular, actually probably the worst - silicone based - lube. It works for us and doesn't "wear off" halfway through. We don't use lube sometimes though, just depends on how much I need.

We used pre-seed off and on when we conceived DS. I don't think we were using it when we ACTUALLY conceived DS, but we used it that cycle. I used the applicator and put it up in there first, I vastly preferred that to trying to actually use it like a lube. Too watery.

Just wanted to update even though this isn't my thread :p I got my BFP on Monday after NTNP using regular lube. And the deed was even done 4 days before ovulation! So it can definitely happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->