Reiki

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Ive booked myself in for a session on Monday. Really curious to see what it does.

Costs £30 for an hours session.

good luck with it, let us know how you get on, i dont belive in it atall anymore so will interstring to see if you feel anything

x

Went in at 10:45 and answered some questions.

The Lady was really friendly and i think i fell asleep lol.
I could feel something at my ears when she was around my head.
At the very end i saw a golden sorta colour, like a light had passed my eyes (the lighs were off in the room)

She said to me she felt i was a bit anxious at first but soon relaxed (this was true i was a bit anxious at first)
She felt alot of energy around my abdomen and mentioned about my ovaries.

She also said that at first she saw alot of dark colours but they lighened up nearer the end.

I have been feeling a bit lightheaded on and off, but am fine for now, no other "odd" feelings.

She suggested trying reflexology too for TTC so im going to book a session next time i get paid.

glad it went well, will you be having more treatments?

x

Yea i think so. Theres an option to combine treatments for £50 so i might see about going for that and having reiki and reflexology.

I will keep note here if i feel anything else happen with my body.

Oh, this is the website of the place i went to www.willowtrading.co.uk

What changed you mind Layla? last i heard was that you belived in it. i must have missed something somewhere!

I did a little test with it and it failed big time lol so now i think its all in the mind, once you place that thought process then its easy for your mind to see/hear/feel things that arnt there.
Plus when i get a treatment or give one i dont feel a thing,

No offence AG, just my personal view

x

None taken.
Even if it doesnt do anything, it was really relaxing.

yeah thats true, it is a very relaxing expericance.

Id defo recomend reflexology tho, i have alot of faith in that as you can see and feel what your looking for, rather than having to trust its there if you get what i mean.

x

Yea, i was thinking of trying that next time.

Nothing to report as i fell asleep at 3.30pm and only just woke up :lol:

Not sure about the Reiki thing, but if it works for you who cares how it works! I'd definitely give the reflexology a go though. What about accupuncture? Have you thought about that? It's meant to have good results for people TTC.

layla? why you not believe anymore?

while on the 2nd course we learnt and did something called beaming.

You have to sit across from your client and hold your hands up to chest level, then 'beam/send' the healing across to them.

You can only do this by activating one of the Reiki symbols. my pratice partner was my teacher.... so i thought id test it out.

I sat in front of her put my hands up and did/thought nothing, other than 'lets see if this works' i didnt activate any of the symbols, i just sat there pretneding to do it.

I was hoping at teh end my teacher would say she didnt feel anything, but instead she said she felt it and it was very strong....what a load of crap lol

i completed the course but it went down hill from there, i stopped beliveing in it and now i think its just a thought process.

If i say to you, i will send you healing tonight at 9, i have placed that thought in to your mind and i belive your mind will then look for things at 9pm that arnt really there.

Thats not to say your crazy lol, its just that the mind is a powerful thing.

Since teh courses i have tried to use Reiki but i feel nothing and dont feel anything when people do it on me.

x

aww hun :( ashame tht u dont beleive it anymore! did u ever question about pregnancy and reiki? x

yeah i did, everyone seems to think that its the abby blocking it, coz i stopped beliveing and feeling it when i got pregnant.

Im not so sure tho, i have lost faith in all my spiritual stuff too, dont belive in readings anymore.

I need something i can see and feel so at teh mo reflexolgy is working well

x

I had two sessions of Reiki back in July,and I believe they helped me!
I suffer with bad IBS (well thats what the docs say) and i also suffered with constant headaches every single day for about2years.

Since having the reiki my stomach problems are alot better,and no more headaches.

When the lady was going over my stomach,she mentioned my ovaries too,and that I should possibly get it checked out.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->