**remember september 2012 mamas!!!!!!!!

It's exciting isn't it, even though they don't do much, it's just cool to get on the system and get everything moving, makes it seem that tiny bit more real :D

Yay I hope you get a scan next month! Mine won't be until mid March or thereabouts which might as well be a hundred years away! x

IT IS!!!!!! :happydance: Yeah, I thought I would get a scan today to determine the DD and just see how the baby looked but my DR said it was still a bit early so that there wasnt to much that they would be able to see now and they'd like to wait till my next appt. to look because ill be like 9wks then!!!! So I can't wait for next month now :cloud9: Yours is until Mid March.. 100yrs lol it'll be here before you know it girl :winkwink:

AHHHH this is all so exciting.. Im so happy and overly joyed for all of us and our little babies :hugs: YAYYYYYYYYY :haha:

It's exciting isn't it, even though they don't do much, it's just cool to get on the system and get everything moving, makes it seem that tiny bit more real :D

Yay I hope you get a scan next month! Mine won't be until mid March or thereabouts which might as well be a hundred years away! x

Elyham- Why so late?

Welcome to our group pinkandfluffy :hugs:

So Mama's... I had my first prenatal visit to the doctor today (just blood work and paperwork appt.) doctor said everything looked good so far and will be seeing me next month for my checkup appt and possible sonogram :happydance: Its so exciting even though it was a blood work and paper work appt.. Im so silly I know lol :blush: But I hope all you ladies are doing well and having a great preggo day!!!!! :hugs:

YAAAAAY I'm so glad your appointment went well. It's not silly that you're excited about it... mine is tomorrow and I am over-the-moon excited! I feel like once I visit the dr's office, this is all going to be official and real. Woot!

So here's my update: Today is exactly one week from the day I got my :bfp:. Time is CRAWLING!!! LOL.

Woke up this morning sick as a dog. Not with MS, I caught a cold somewhere (guess my surpressed immune system is already getting its butt kicked!). Blergh. There's nothing really I can do for it- can't take any decongestants or anything so I guess I'll just wait it out! :wacko: Other than that, I think I felt my first twinges of morning sickness today, but it's hard to be sure that it's not just due to the cold. Part of me wants the MS so I feel more pregnant, the rest of me wants it to stay faaaaaaaaaaar away from me!!! LOL.

Dr's appointment tomorrow, first thing in the morning... which is good because if it was in the afternoon, I think I would be completely useless at work all day! :haha::haha::haha:

Hope you're all feeling well and doing well. Have a good day, preggos!

Ace - Sadly despite my mmc I'm not entitled to any extra scans (unless in case of bleeding etc) so I'll have to wait for the 12 week scan :(

I could go private, but I'd rather save the money - I had a private scan last time and saw a heartbeat but my baby stopped growing shortly after so it won't really reassure me. So a long wait ahead!

I'm so tired I can barely think. Going to tell my line manager at work so we can start the risk assessment as being so tired working with chemicals isn't safe! I'd rather not tell work so soon but safety of my baby takes priority x

Hello Ladies!!! How is everyone doing and feeling so far, I hope great and enjoying pregnancy :hugs: Ugh I don't know about everyone else but I wish this 1st trimester would hurry up and pass lol!!! :blush: I have 7 more wks till I reach the 2nd trimester mark, Im gradually getting there :happydance:

Hiya, I'm OK just struggling with the fatigue, so busy at work I feel like a zombie when I get home! OH is out so nice quiet evening to myself :D How are you? x

Hey Ladies!!!!!
How is everyone?????? i know i have been MIA but things have been so hectic for me working nights and goin to school full time during the day and BEING PREGGERS, my body has been taking a whopping! :grr:

I haven't had any bad :sick: yet ( knock on wood ), but I'm still having occasional cramping with no bleeding and i have developed some serious cold sweats!! I'm always :cold: but when i wake up my neck and hair are wet! i haven't heard anyone else say anything about having night sweats so i keep checking my temp to make sure I'm not having a fever or something..:dohh:

I went in for my blood test to confirm :bfp: last friday and its confirmed so i will be having my first prenatal appt next month as well.

Im gonna try to keep up with my posting as i have the next 6 days off from work to kinda recuperate and catch up on some :sleep:. Well ladies keep me updated on how everyone else's progress is coming along.......

Lately I've had the night sweats! My OH was complaining about it, LOL. I sleep erratically, wake every couple of hours and sometimes I'm drenched in sweat and boiling hot. I then take my T shirt or whatever off, and I'm freezing 2 minutes later - I just can't get the right temperature at night!

Wow that's great you have 6 days off :D Work is just chaos for me right now, I would kill for a break right now, haha. Got a week off mid February and going away for 3 days to Amsterdam for a little break with OH, which I cannot WAIT for x

Lately I've had the night sweats! My OH was complaining about it, LOL. I sleep erratically, wake every couple of hours and sometimes I'm drenched in sweat and boiling hot. I then take my T shirt or whatever off, and I'm freezing 2 minutes later - I just can't get the right temperature at night!

Wow that's great you have 6 days off :D Work is just chaos for me right now, I would kill for a break right now, haha. Got a week off mid February and going away for 3 days to Amsterdam for a little break with OH, which I cannot WAIT for x

Oh wow someone else is having night sweats besides me so now i can relax a little....:thumb up:

I never knew it was so hard in the first tri dealing with exhaustion... I'm always sooooo tired!!!! As for you, hang in there! Feb will be here before you know it and you and OH will be having a blast in Amsterdam!:happydance:

Hey Ladies!!!!!
How is everyone?????? i know i have been MIA but things have been so hectic for me working nights and goin to school full time during the day and BEING PREGGERS, my body has been taking a whopping! :grr:

I haven't had any bad :sick: yet ( knock on wood ), but I'm still having occasional cramping with no bleeding and i have developed some serious cold sweats!! I'm always :cold: but when i wake up my neck and hair are wet! i haven't heard anyone else say anything about having night sweats so i keep checking my temp to make sure I'm not having a fever or something..:dohh:

I went in for my blood test to confirm :bfp: last friday and its confirmed so i will be having my first prenatal appt next month as well.

Im gonna try to keep up with my posting as i have the next 6 days off from work to kinda recuperate and catch up on some :sleep:. Well ladies keep me updated on how everyone else's progress is coming along.......

I had really bad night sweats with my 2nd pregnancy, so no worries about that Lately :winkwink: I've been doing pretty well thes past few week, nausea every now and then I've been lucky as well with not getting to sick either (knock on wood :haha:). Im so tired though, I've felt like a loopy noodle just lounging around all over the place.. and occasionally having cat naps here and there. Appetite has increased for sure, Im not a breakfast person never have been, but of course even since before I found out I was pregnant I've been needing food to satisfy my appetite in the mornings! Constantly going to the potty, my stomach has twinges here an there, feels like pressure and my stomach is stretching.. doctor told me that was normal for a 3rd pregnancy :blush: But other than all that I feel pretty breezy :happydance:

Hey rrecio1440
Thx for putting my mind at ease with the sweating, it really had me concerned. :p
I seem to have the opposite to you with the appetite. i usually eat a big breakfast and don't really feel hungry till night time.
I know you said you get stomach twinges now as this is your third but do you remember if you had cramps on and off with your first?

Hey rrecio1440
Thx for putting my mind at ease with the sweating, it really had me concerned. :p
I seem to have the opposite to you with the appetite. i usually eat a big breakfast and don't really feel hungry till night time.
I know you said you get stomach twinges now as this is your third but do you remember if you had cramps on and off with your first?

Hi, Lately!!! Yes, I did... It is very common to have cramping on and off actually through out your whole pregnancy (I had it though out my 2nd pregnancy).. My first pregnancy I cramped on and off for the first maybe 3mos and then every once in awhile through out the 6mos.. (assuming just because baby was growing so tummy and ligaments where stretching)!! The doctor told me its normal and in a sense expected to have on and off cramping through out your pregnancy because your body has to stretch and your ligaments arent use to expanding on a regular basis! The only thing that should become alerting is if you are having very painful cramping followed by red blood (sometimes spotting) because that is abnormal and should be reported to your doctor!! Other than that I would recommend to do light pregnancy aerobics and stretching exercises to get your body through all the aches and pains pregnancy is going to bring on, IT REALLY HELPS... TRUST ME!!!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Hope all my preggors are having a great day :hugs:

Hi ladies, I got 3+ weeks on a digital this morning :happydance:

Thanks hun, I'm really pleased my levels seem to be going up ok :)

Ugh... time for work, I really can't be bothered! Hoping the day goes fast. Got my best friend staying this weekend so going to tell her :) how are you feeling today? x

Hey rrecio,
i think i jus may try the stretching and see how it works out because I'm trying not to have to take anything for the pain and sometimes it really hurts... so I'm hoping the stretching works.. [-o<

Hey Elhaym, glad to hear things are progressing well.....

Anyone goin in for their first scan at 7 weeks? I'm so impatient already :dohh: but i think I'm gonna hold out till 8 weeks......

First dating scan here in UK is 12 weeks :( unless you pay privately, or they do scan earlier in case of bleeding or problems. I'm going to hold out till 12 weeks, which is torture but I'd rather save the money for baby!

I had some quite strong cramps this afternoon, they didn't last too long though. Trying not to worry as I've had no spotting at all but they are uncomfortable at times aren't they? x

Thanks hun, I'm really pleased my levels seem to be going up ok :)

Ugh... time for work, I really can't be bothered! Hoping the day goes fast. Got my best friend staying this weekend so going to tell her :) how are you feeling today? x

Im feeling good, just so tired at times.. thats my most common symptom right now and my appetite! All I want to do is :sleep: Im so sluggish UGH!! My best friend was so excited when I told her. She actually knew I was expecting before I found out she said she just had a feeling :blush: lol!! Well I hope you have a good day :hugs:

Hey rrecio,
i think i jus may try the stretching and see how it works out because I'm trying not to have to take anything for the pain and sometimes it really hurts... so I'm hoping the stretching works.. [-o<

Hey Elhaym, glad to hear things are progressing well.....

Anyone goin in for their first scan at 7 weeks? I'm so impatient already :dohh: but i think I'm gonna hold out till 8 weeks......

Yeah exercising throughout your pregnancy really helps and its so beneficial in so many ways :thumbup: I exercised through out my whole 2nd pregnancy and I always felt great, had a great labor and recovered quickre after birth, besides the nausea :dohh: lol! I hope it helps you!! I would recommend SUMMER SANDER PREGNANCY VIDEO!! Thats the one I used and plan on using again :winkwink: Your scan is at 7wks uhh so lucky :happydance: mine wont be till Im 9 in a half weeks (end of Feb.)... Im like hurry and come already I want to see my baby and possibly hear the little heart beat :cloud9: Im so esssssited :haha::happydance: still might be to early for that though, I didnt hear either of my other kids till I was a little over 12wks but you never know :winkwink:

Hope everyones having a good day :hugs:

Hiya ladies. My due date is 30th September - anyone else due on that date too?

It's still early days for me, but very exciting!! :D

Hi everyone :)
What a lovely group!
Have you all told family that you are expecting? or are you waiting? We haven't told ours yet but im not sure hubby can hold out untill the 12 week scan lol we're both soooooo excited!
So glad i can have you ladies to share our journeys with.

Big Congratulations to you all x x x

oooo Have any of you ladies had boys and girl pregnancys already???
and did you notice any difference??
I have morning sickness so much more this time round just wondering if its just a 2nd pregnancy thing or if boy/girl pregnancys are slightly different and could cause more/less symptoms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->