Removing eyelashes

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I've had individual eyelash extensions and is like to remove them but as they are glued to each individual lash I can't pull them out.

Does anyone know what id need to do to removed them without paying £30 to get them removed from the salon?

you can use baby oil to loosen the glue or you can buy the proper eyelash remover stuff.

theres a few youtube videos around you can watch too xx

Okay, first you need to make sure all of your make up is removed. Second, you need to steam your face to loosen up the glue. You can heat a bowl of water in the microwave and once it's hot enough to produce steam you hold your face over the bowl and drape a towel over your head to lock the steam into going on your face. I would do this for about a good ten minutes to really loosen it up. Next, take cotton balls and dip them in olive oil. Wipe at your eye lashes until the extensions fall off (be sure to keep your eye closed tightly so you don't get any in your eyes).

Another way of doing this is you can buy eyelash glue remover in the store. If you had your eyelashes done professionally you can call the salon and ask them what solvent they use to help you out and making it easier on yourself. Now you need to remove all of your make up because you need to see where your real lashes end and the extensions begin. Go into the bathroom and make sure it's very well lit and you're able to get into a position where you can see your eyes very closely or perhaps you can use a hand held mirror to magnify your eyelashes. Apply the glue remover by putting it on a cotton ball - make sure the cotton ball is completely wet. Gently pull down the outer corner of one of your upper eyelids. Close one eye, and using the soft pad of your finger, gently angle the eyelid downward at the outer corner. Your upper lashes should be pointing downward, giving you a better view of the extensions. Move the cotton swab across your lash line. Work from outer corner to inner corner in small, gentle motions. The remover should start to dissolve the glue. Pull out the loosened extensions. After you've been over your lash line about 15 times with a wet cotton swab, grip the end of an extension between your thumb and forefinger. It should fall out easily. Remove excess glue from your eyelid. Once all the extensions are out, do another pass over your your upper eyelashes to clear out any leftover glue.

I hope this helps you out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->