Renewing wedding vows

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
How do you go about renewing your wedding vows :blush:

i ask because were thinking of doing it in 2011 :happydance:

i didnt really enjoy my wedding day :blush: hate the photos and how i looked on the day as i was 4mths preg with sam so was still having really bad morning sickness :cry:

i loved when we were pronounced man and wife :cloud9:

but just want sam to be there this time :cloud9:
also what do you wear can you wear a dress and does karl wear a suit again :blush:

sorry for all the questions xxx

Hmm not so sure id wear a wedding dress for a renewal ... just a smart dress and the male in a suit.

I havent been to many renewals though, latest was my nan and grandads for their Ruby about 4 years ago

I wanted to wear my wedding dress that i didnt wear as it couldnt be alted in time :blush: as i all off a sudden got big with sam in the week leading upto the wedding :dohh:

we will ahve only been married for 4 yrs so is this too soon to do it xxx

Where would you plan on doing it? I think in a church or somewhere then maybe it would be ok? But if it were a real informal ceremony it might be too much for a renewal?

You can renew them whenever you like i would of thought? I would think most people do them at 10,20,30,40 etc

Thier is a nice posh hotel so were going to look into that :thumbup:

maybe i should just get an evening dress :wacko:

All i remember from my nans was men in suits and my nan in a nice long evening kinda dress, but she is old, she probably doesnt even have her wedding dress 40 years on :rofl:

I wouldnt ware my wedding dress, But i do want to renew our vows in about 10-20 years time i think its a lovely idea! Maybe even 30 years time when we have our own grandbabys n stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->