Replacing/Renewing Dummies

Lauki

Mummy and newly pregnant!
Reaction score
After how long do you throw a dummy out and buy new ones?

We've got that many we haven't had to yet! I check them for signs of wear and if they split I would throw them away.

Same as Bigbetty we have loads and i dont think we have thrown many if any at all away, I just make sure they are ok, plus the fact we lose them for a few weeks then refind them in the car/down the side of the cot etc! x

Lol yes ours get lost under the carseat and down the back of the cot because the side is against the wall lmao!

We only have 2! And I've not seen them in the UK before. Bibi is the brand. 1 is squeeking a bit as she sucks on it, as if there's water in it. Does this mean i need to replace them?

We have a squeaky one too - I've not replaced it because the teat doesn't look worn and she likes the sound lol.

Will be keeping it then! It still looks exactly the same as when we bought it :thumbup:!

I think most brands change sizes every few months anyhow. I know MAM and Avent do anyhow. Do you think you will save them for the next baby? People save bottles, is there a difference with the paci's?

I dont think we'll keep them, as we won't be having another baby until we can afford to move to a house with more bedroom :)cry:).
I'll just buy the next size up when I'm back over abroad again in January when she can go onto the 6-12 month size!
Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"