Requesting a sticky?

redpoppy

Reaction score
Can the natural parenting have a sticky or a subforum for natural parenting related reviews?

Rafwife started an AWESOME thread which was SUPER helpful for me and I've saved it so refer back to it often about her reviews for cloth nappies.
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...usable-nappy-reviews-feel-free-add-yours.html

I know people come on here all the time asking opinions on nappies or baby carriers and so was hoping that maybe there coudl be a section or thread or sticky which covered these areas?

THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many cloth nappies out there now and SOOOOO many baby carriers that it can get difficult to decide which ones are good and OBVIOUSLY other people have tried most of them before. Would be great ot have one place where people state their choices and why, what are the pros and cons etc.

:shrug:

I'm still SOOOO confused about which nappies to trial. I want something easy to put on, easy to wash, with a disposable inner, a possible extra booster for night times and ideally something which wicks away the moisture.

Any ideas? :wacko:

Good idea hun.
Well as for the nappies if you don't mind sized/fitted nappies then you have just described a mothercare smart nappy, if you look on ebay they are only a few pounds and that's new so a pretty good bargain.
I hope you find some you will enjoy xx

There is a thread for nappy and wipes reviews further down the page. :D

WOW! :happydance: Exactly what I was looking for! Would REALLY appreciate that thread being made a sticky!!!!

IS their two threads???
Could you post both links plz,
There is a maximum of 3 stickys but once the secret santa sticky is done with we could maybe look at doing that??

Will let Admin know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->