Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hair up in a bun
oh I can do that too but Jeff ABSOLUTELY HATES MY HAIR IN A BUN..... I wear it that way pretty much the entire summer.. hell went out last nite with a BUN to the grocery store...

the kids call me Aunt Bun....................

Dandy seriously you did NOT hurt the :bfp: with the shock........

:rofl: :rofl: my husband hates the bun too! he has to tolerate it because it's part of my uniform. it's hilarious!

lol thanx kel...thats even if there is to be a BFP for me this cycle...:shrug:

Just thought I'd update.

Cycle one clomid (50mg) was a BFN...Obviously didn't ovulate despite a postive OPK and all the symptoms because I didn't get a period and am currently doing a week of BCP to start a period and then start Round 2 of Clomid (100mg)....wish me luck. I'm very hopeful that the increased dosage will be the key to my success =)

Best of luck ladies

Hi everyone, just thought I would update. Had my 8 weeks scan, went to pieces before they could even scan me, but then she found a lively little blob with a good heart beat, so now I am very very relieved! :happydance:

Hope everyone is having a good day. :flower:

lucy :hugs: thats awesome

well i caved...and went and POAS and :bfn: :cry: i reckon no bfp for me this cycle, hope i get to Ov again before xmas :dohh: so we can have a december bfp

Dandy....10dpo could still be a bit early, don't count yourself out yet! :hugs:

well i guess thats me out already ths cycle have what smells like that infection once again:growlmad: cant get rid of it

Lucy- That is AWESOME news! So glad you got to see the heartbeat and feel better. Now you can relax at home. Hope your not as sickly anymore but it is a good sign.

Dandy- Your still at 10dpo so not completely out. I saw some women have bfn until 14dpo. So keep your head up.

AFM- I have had a fever for a few days and some asthma issues so not feeling good. Which is why I haven't been on much. Dr said to just watch how things go and report if it gets worse and to rest.

:wave: to everyone else! Hope you all are well.

how come my usual ovulation dates always fall on the weekends? i want to go out and drink and have fun, but i'm worried it won't detect my ovulation correctly. you girls really think it matters that much? i know i'm not pregnant, and i hate putting my life on hold for TTC. so i don't.

Good evening ladies :hugs:

WHIT, I'm fine thanks :hugs: baby sparkle is coming along nicely. How about you ?

LINDSEY, Sorry you didn't get the job :cry: :hugs::hugs:

YAZZY, Whoo hoo for the clomid :happydance::happydance: Glad your getting some help :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, Jack never said a word to me. I was upstairs when he came in and i heard him say to ella " oh i see your mother has a new pram. The baby isn't even here yet and she's on pram number 2 " He doesn't mind. Ella had about 9diffrent prams lol. Do you have a pram in mind yet ?

NEVER, :happydance::happydance: Fantasic news about DH :happydance::happydance:

LUCY Awww i'm so glad you have seen your little bubs and everything is good :hugs:

TNT, Hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: morning girls, Linny, sparkle, tnt, never :wave:

never - dont put your life on hold while TTC that will just make you stress too much, so go out and have some fun if you want :hugs:

tnt - get better soon girlie :hugs: you have a baby to grow :haha:

well my temps are stabelish...but they are on the lower side, :shrug: so im going to go with no BFP for me this cycle :nope:

Hey Peeps:wave:

Lindsey...sorry about the job babe....and the infection returning:hugs:

Yazzy....great news babe that they have given you clomid and are getting the tests done:thumbup::hugs:

Whit...Lovely to see you babe...pop in more often....we miss ya:hugs:

Never....That is awesome about the 22nd sweets...and as Kel has already said...enjoy every second of it:hugs:

Linny...:hugs:....why the grumpy status sweets?:hugs:

SBB....That is super amazing that you've got your bungalow chick:yipee: Did you get those pics finished?:hugs:

Kel....How ya doing Babes....I'm gonna go stalk that chart of yours now:winkwink:

Sparkle...glad Jack was ok about the pram:lol::hugs:

TNT...hope you're feeling better soon sweets:hugs: When is your next appt?:hugs:

Delia...thinking of you honey...have you had any results back?:hugs::hugs:

Dandy....God you make me laugh hun:lol: How are you feeling after your shock? Has the poor pooch escaped it so far or is he feeling zapped as well???:lol: Hang in there with the poas babe....it is still early:hugs:

TTC...hope you're having a magical holiday babe...can't wait to have you back amongst us:hugs:

Lucy....Absolutely awesome news about the scan hun:hugs::hugs:...:cloud9: When is the next appt for a peek at bubs?

:hi: to everyone else....hope you're all ok:hugs:

AFM....well I've had the tinest bit of brown spotting the past 3days...pretty much only first thing in the morning and not a lot after. Have still been poas but all bfn. Today is the first day without any norethisterone so tomorrow's temp could be interesting..:dohh:

:wave: welshie

haha i swear my body was aching all day yesterday after being zapped :dohh: am feeling better this morning :thumbup: i think raz has touched it once, it has only been active a day, and he hasnt jumped the fence with it yet, i think he has touched it prob once when running up and bak the fence

glad to be here for your amusement :thumbup: i still think im out...i dont have any of those crazy high temps...:shrug: oh wells

Hang in there sweets.....it will happen one day...Welshie knows these things:winkwink::hugs:

It's quiet in here tonight...where is everyone?

Forgot to say Kel....I completely agree with you babe about the length of :shower: time:winkwink:....especially if I'm at my folks with their amazing power shower...My dad often ends up hammering on the door shouting "Have you washed yourself down the plug hole in there or what?!".....:rofl:...somethings you just never grow out of:lol:

:rofl:

i do love those showers you can lift off the wall ;)

its been quiet on here for days :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->