Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi Ladies how are you all, Im just popping in to say hello,Ive been missing in action feeling so sick think my head cold has moved to my chest and its now a chest infection feel so bad.

On a good note had my hospital appointment and it went great had a scan and baby looks great :happydance: made me very happy they were trying to get lkeg measurements and she had a bum shot and I was squinting to see girl or boys bits :shrug: saw nothinging I could make out! :haha: but I didnt ask:winkwink: my GD is back with vengence, doc wants to have a trail of diet but he says I will need insulin sooner rather than later.

I will be back later to check up on you all :hugs:

quick check in as I have a MAJOR project due today- and this is a quick scan toooo

Delia- I am so very happy and praying for you

SBB- glad everythng is ok

AFM- cramps are coming now... SHE BETTER SHOW HER FOCKING FACE on Thursday or I will be pissed

morning girlies :wave:

celtic so glad little one looks good :thumbup:

well temp drop today...i think AF will be here by the weekend :cry:

Dandy a temp drop at 9dpo doesn't indicate AF so chill... It's not much of a drop anyway!

Celtic sorry you feel so crap :hugs: but glad bubs is ok :)

Kel hope they're not AF cramps :(

X x x

Hi Ladies!:hi:

SBB- glad everything is ok. My co-worker who had her baby in august always felt uncomfortable up under her boob where her ribs were. She would never sit up in a chair comfortably either and felt even worse after she ate. she said it felt like she was getting knee-d. Sure enough, her baby was long- 22 inches! The cartilage thing is strange but at least its nothing to worry about.

Hi Linny & Sparkle!! Hope you gals are holding up!
:hi: Never!!!

kel- were rooting for af or bfp! either way, i think we'll be happy ....happy for af and not having to wait for a 60 day cycle or a bfp so that we can add another bub to the october list! :hugs:

ok. so im slightly frustrated as I've not heard back from my NP since she left me a voicemail on monday. we've been playing phone tag- we'll i've left numerous messages and she hasn't called me back. so- still no prometrium yet. my brown spotting is still there which has me :wacko: deep down inside, but im trying my best not to wig out about it. DH is pretty annoyed that no one calls back ( which this seems to be an ongoing problem with their office) so I am leaning towards shopping for a new doc. when i tell ppl that i'd been spotting- its beyond me that everyone elses doc want to see them right away while mine won't call back. arghhhh! so im calling my fs that i had seen in the past to find out if they will see me an as OB patient....

very quite on here today...so i just got zapped by an electric fence...would that prevent any chance of a BFP this cycle? :dohh:

Ha ha Dandy, I don't think getting zapped by an electric fence will have any effect on getting a BFP...but how did you manage that?! lol

AFM.............I'm off to my fs appointment at 11.45am this morning yay....probably getting excited over nothing but really hoping they will help to shorten my cycles so me and OH can get our much wanted BFP...its been 12 months of ttc soon.

I will let you all know how it goes!

Aww Delilah :hugs: Praying for you hun! Crappy that docs act that way. :(

Kel- Cramps can go both ways so wooo! lol

Dandy, I'm curious as to how you managed that as well. :haha:

Havent been around much, just dealing with some major mood swings! Going to doc tomorrow hopefully we'll see if the Dex is working. :)

yazzy fxed that you get some help

my dog has been jumping into my neighbours yard a couple of times, so before it becomes a habit i have set up an electric fence to deter him (hope it works) if not ill have to figure out something else. anyways i was checking it was working and it was a massive zap i felt it all the way to my ankles!! eek

then on my walk i was having a pain in my left ovary (type position) was just hoping it wouldnt stuff up any potential BFP i may have had :dohh:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

DANDY, Lol you do make me laugh. How on earth did you manage to get a shock from the fence :haha: I'm sure it will make no difference to your BFP.

YAZZY, Good luck with your appointment today :hugs::hugs: Keep us posted.

WHIT, Hello hope your feeling OK :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the other ladies who have not checked in yet today :hugs::hugs:

Seriously Dandy........... OMG you are too funny... NO IT WOULDN'T HURT A BFP....

Whit hi ya hun.... how are you..... just remember those eye lashes are for real.. LOL

Yazzy- good luck at the appointment

Delia- hope you get your answers soon :hugs:

AFM- nothing at all.. just getting ready to head to the office-- of course I get a text at 10:15pm from my boss saying I don't need to come into the office... I have too... today is someone's birthday and I am in the birthday club so I have all the sodas and stuff.... OH WELL no biggie

kay talk later

Yepyep! Au naturale muh dear! :haha:

Sounds like you'll be all play and no work huh? Lol

:wave: Hi Sparkle how ya feelin hun?

WTH are you doing UP??????????????

I have an excuse I gotta leave for my hour commute... :rofl:

no it will be work.. I just put my headphones on and stay to myself

Ohh lol

Im back to my ol insomniac self after only 4 days of normality. I seriously think I may have a problem! :haha:

morning all hope you arer all well? i just got a letter thru didnt get the job:nope:

Sorry to hear that Linsey. :hugs:

Dandy you are too funny....:rofl:

Hi Whit, Kell, sparkle, yazzy, and everyone else! :hi:

Trying to decide whether to get anti nausea meds from doc or just have the next week off too.....don't really want to take meds, but I feel guilty taking so much time off ...
Also trying to remain calm for tomorrow.....:wacko:

Have a nice day/night everyone depending on time zone lol.....so Whit and Kell when I saw you were up 10am my time...that is actually 5am your time......oh dear....so very early!!! :wacko:

Still hoping for BFP's this weekend! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->