Resolutions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
2014 was quite a good year for us but I'm looking forward to 2015...I rarely carry resolutions through but just for fun:

Lose weight: I had lost weight the summer before last with slimming world but I've put it back on plus more I'd say (not braved the scales yet but I can really feel it). I want to go back to a healthier eating/lifestyle for me and family.

Walk my dogs more: tied with above but really they need out more than they get so I'm determined.

Play more with Emily and leave the housework!: I feel since going back to work full time I'm constantly telling her "in a minute", or "just let me hoover this/wash this then I'll sit with you". My mum always says they're only wee for a little while and I'm beginning to see she's right!

Go to bed earlier/less screen time at night: I tend to sit up far too late on iPad/phone and know it's not helping my moods etc so gonna road test a 10pm curfew for a few weeks!

Waste less food/ spend less: go back to square one with meal planning and buying local. I work in a shop with great bargains,lidls is 2 mins away as is a local butcher so I'm going to start planning my week on a Sunday night. This should also help with weight loss as I will factor in lunches for work as I tend to go straight for baguettes etc from the hot deli...which is costing a fortune!

Carry shopping bags!!: the carrier bag rate is going to 20p here soon and I dread to think how many 5p bags I've bought already! Going to get some plastic/cardboard boxes for boot of car to take into lidls etc.

That's it (so far!) it seems like loads! But really most are all tied in together in some way....what's your resolutions?? Happy new year everyone!

I want to eat better and loose weight. I also want to be more constructive with my time, save money and keep a tidier house.

I want to tone up, DD is 6 months now so I really have no excuse. I want to be more organised , use my filifax more, make (more) lists, and organise the house. I also want to shout less and talk more. Drink more water and run more. Oh and watCH less read more.

As a family we have some resolutions. Eat better, talk more shout less, have more fun as a family, waste less food ( this ties in with my being more organised.) Tidy up at the end of the day. I also want us to reduce screen time.

It sounds alot but I think its doable.

I want to make an effort to be more positive. I'm a complete pessimist but i'm going to try and change that this next year.

I've started eating vegan and want to have that lifestyle continue over into all areas of my life so I can live as cruelty free as possible. I also have been working this past year on resolving some social anxiety issues and I plan on continuing that.

To eat healthy and to go to the gym more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"