Restless and Agitated at night?

kellyrae

Reaction score
I'm 37weeks and the past few nights have been a nightmare to get to sleep, the earliest has been around 4am in the morning.
It like as soon as i lay down I am overly agitated and very restless, I'm even pacing the bedroom some nights??

Anyone else feeling this way or really struggling to sleep?
I dread going to bed some night because I know how I am going to feel :shrug:

Is this normal at this stage?

I have been having a similar thing except I can go to sleep quite easily but once I wake up I cannot go back to sleep. Been having lots of braxton hicks too which make it very difficult to get comfy!

I'm the same, absolutely shattered but when I get into bed I'm too warm, then I get itchy.

Last night I had a strip about my pj's annoying me so I stripped off at midnight

I've been the same, but unfortunately a lot earlier, I've been suffering for last few weeks. Can't get comfy, think I need to wee, itchy, restless blech.

Oh yeah!
I'm Shattered all day then as soon as I go to bed I can't sleep! Plus I'm getting constant acid and restless legs!!! Really annoying me now, dh keeps saying only 7 weeks to go, easy for him to say :/

I feel exactly the same but I'm only 31 weeks. I have restless legs its the worst feeling and nothing is helping :( I only seem to sleep after taking some paracetamol but I don't want to take it every night... Im going crazy!!!!
Will we ever sleep again?

It only gets worse...I am lucky to get two hours a night!

Lol good to know monte.. We'll all sleep when the pregnancy is over.. Oh wait...

Lol good to know monte.. We'll all sleep when the pregnancy is over.. Oh wait...

At least then you've got a nummy baby head to smell while you're awake at night. :)

Thank you for this thread...I am having all of the above. Dont know what to do about it, it is making me feel a little crazy

This is why I sleep with Tylenol PM next to my bed! ;)

Its 4am and I've finally given in and decided to get up lol its just no use, I just hope I'm this awake when my new arrival is here!!! Of course I won't be lol

Its 4am and I've finally given in and decided to get up lol its just no use, I just hope I'm this awake when my new arrival is here!!! Of course I won't be lol

This is exactly how I feel... I am on months of no sleep and somehow keep moving good...I hope the utter exhaustion doesnt hit the minute the baby is out.

I've been tossing and turning for weeks. The last few nights had been better, but then last night I got into bed and my hands/fingers were in agonizing pain from carpal tunnel, numb painful fingertips along with joint pain, itchy legs, too hot under covers, but too cold without and have to have the covers cuz need something on top of me to sleep at all, pillows not helping, finally got to the point (at 35 weeks) where I can't sleep on my back anymore, and actually have to be on my side.

So yeah, you're not alone :(

I couldn't even concentrate enough to use my hypnobirthing relaxation techniques!

My only saving grace is in just over 4 weeks I won't need to go to work feeling like this, as will be on mat leave!

My only saving grace is in just over 4 weeks I won't need to go to work feeling like this, as will be on mat leave!
I pray to God every night to give me strength to get me through these last few weeks. I feel extremely worn out and out of breath. Today is my baby shower and I am also praying that I get through all of the talking and socializing. The way I feel right now, I might collapse on the floor

Fashion lover - I'm dreading my baby shower! I don't know how I'm going to socialize and stand up at the same time.

Fashion lover - I'm dreading my baby shower! I don't know how I'm going to socialize and stand up at the same time.

Well I got through it but the standing was extremely tiresome. My best advice is establish your seating arrangement and let them come to you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->