Restless and Agitated at night?

My only saving grace is in just over 4 weeks I won't need to go to work feeling like this, as will be on mat leave!
I pray to God every night to give me strength to get me through these last few weeks. I feel extremely worn out and out of breath. Today is my baby shower and I am also praying that I get through all of the talking and socializing. The way I feel right now, I might collapse on the floor

Hah! No such saving grace for me... I'm in the middle of an internship and after today I still have another 75 hours to go... I'm due June 23rd, and will probably be working til June 10th (4 days a week, but still...) unless the baby comes before that.

Oh good luck yoshy, I feel like I couldn't cope, but we do what we have to :thumbup:

Had the worst night last night....

I had massive knots in my shoulder for that entire day and it got worse at bedtime, which turned into a massive headache going up my neck and in forehead.

At 2 am, woke up hubby crying on my head, neck, hearburn and devastated... so he set me up on the counch cozy and rubbed my feet for 40 minutes until he had me snoring...

I slept until the next pee session, which I made it two hours...but was able to get back to sleep quickly for another 3 hours.

That is tons of sleep for me lately and headache was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->