Restless legs GRRR!!

Beeka

Reaction score
Hiya :flower:

I'm only 3+6 and already getting restless legs! In previous pregnancies it started around 14 weeks! Anyone else suffering too. It's sooo annoying!!

Yes! I find it's the worst when I've had a really bad day of morning sickness and been stuck on the couch all day. Leg massages help but also squats or other exercises that engage the muscles help too.

Regardless though... It's super annoying. Drives me bananas!

I suffer with this even when Im not pregnant but it always got worse when I was pregnant. I use a cooling peppermint gel from the body shop which is amazing if your looking for ideas to help it

My legs feel achey and crampy..
It was one of my first signs xx

It was one of my first symptoms as well. Thank God it went away!

Lavender essential oil helps!! But I've heard you should treat the source , I can't remember with what though, maybe magnesium or something. .. maybe someone else will know!!

I suffer with this even when Im not pregnant but it always got worse when I was pregnant. I use a cooling peppermint gel from the body shop which is amazing if your looking for ideas to help it

Yes me too but much worse in pregnancy especially 3rd tri. Oooo I will look in the Body shop for the gel :thumbup:

Lavender essential oil helps!! But I've heard you should treat the source , I can't remember with what though, maybe magnesium or something. .. maybe someone else will know!!

I read its a magnesium deficiency, my midwife didn't know if my magnesium tablets were safe to take though so I gave up on my. I have heard chocolate is a source though...

Magnesium completely fixed my restless legs.

I read its a magnesium deficiency, my midwife didn't know if my magnesium tablets were safe to take though so I gave up on my. I have heard chocolate is a source though...

I wouldn't recommend oral magnesium supplements as they can have a laxative effect, but you can absorb it safely through your skin. Epsom salt baths work or, even better, get magnesium chloride bath flakes and take a soak in the tub.

Magnesium baths were OK'd by my OB, for what that's worth.

I've been taking magnesium chloride baths a few times per week for about two months. I had read it could maybe help with morning sickness. I still have morning sickness and I still get restless legs... But maybe it'd all be worse if I wasn't taking the baths? Impossible to know, but I like an excuse to sit in the tub undisturbed ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->