Restless legs

Bella1185

Reaction score
Im 18 weeks but this restless leg (and arms :haha:) started in first trimester and it has gotten soooo bad! It’s keeping me up nearly all night long and it’s pretty miserable. I’m just wondering if anyone has suggestions or has experienced this and found anything to help? Exercising and stretching as normal but can’t shake it :wacko:

Me!! I just have to massage my legs while in bed. I’ve heard tonic water too. Hopefully it helps x

With my first two pregnancies I didn't experience this until the second trimester. However with my current pregnancy, it was one of the symptoms that showed up before a positive test. I really don't have any suggestions on how to make it any better, I was still trying to figure that out myself. Stretching or walking around didn't help me either. It really is an annoying symptom and I hope it eases up for you. :hugs:

I’ve been told tonic water but can’t stand the taste. I’ve also heard bananas are supposed to help. Luckily I haven’t suffered with it so bad recently that I’ve had to try something so not tried the banana theory yet so can’t comment. Good luck with finding something that works for you xxx

Weird, but I've been getting this! First time ever for me (and this is my 5th pregnancy!) It drives me NUTS, and seems to get really bad just as I'm sleepy and trying to get to sleep. It's driving DH crazy too because I writhe around in bed and rub my legs together like a cricket. No advice here...I might start taking half a Unisom before bed.

Weird, but I've been getting this! First time ever for me (and this is my 5th pregnancy!) It drives me NUTS, and seems to get really bad just as I'm sleepy and trying to get to sleep. It's driving DH crazy too because I writhe around in bed and rub my legs together like a cricket. No advice here...I might start taking half a Unisom before bed.

Hahaha I hear ya! DH keeps trying to give me suggestions I know it’s driving him bonkers as well :haha: oooo I think you might want to stay away from the unisom - allegedly the active ingredient in that and Benadryl can CAUSE restless leg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->