Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19 December 2006 23:46
To: Julie ***
Subject: subject=Egg donation

Dear Julie

My name is Charlene ***I am 27 years old [removed some info sorry] I have experienced an odd ectopic ordeal where the ectopic could not been seen in my tube & after a D&C my levels still raised then a month later a small possible sac was seen – They believed I may have passed the sac through naturally & it was too small at the time of my laparoscopy since I have had positive pregnancy tests that appear to disappear quite quickly resulting in a period arriving maybe as much as 4-5 days late & HCG levels being low at one point when checked by my early pregnancy unit or the test being VERY faint within days of a positive digital test. This is all very frustrating & we have been considering private help as we feel support from our local early pregnancy has sucked & my GP who once subscribed me the progesterone pill when I asked could we try the supplements!

Obviously cost is the bigger part in turning to private care & have read up on egg donation/sharing. I have noticed the words ‘preferably already have a family’ yet it is also aimed at those looking for alternative ways for cheaper IVF. Would I have chance to egg share? Would I need tests prior to see if I am suitable?

I was also curious if I could self refer to your clinic I do not hold much confidence with my GP one reason I explained above.

Many thanks for your time in advance.

Miss Charlene ***

To: "charlene ***" <:***@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: RE: subject=Egg donation
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:36:07 -0000

Hi Charlene

It sounds as though you might be ok to egg share. We do need a referral from your GP but all it needs to say is that you want to be considered for egg sharing. Initially we would need an blood test for your FSH done on day 2-5 of your period, again your GP should do this for you. If you send me your address we can send you an info pack. If you do have major problems with GP then get back to me.

Julie

Sent: 17 January 2007 11:18
To: Julie Easton

Good morning Julie,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I went to see my GP who looked quite confused when I mentioned going private (very strange doctors) at your clinic & was then informed he could only refer me to a local fertility clinic which was the same hospital as the EPU! He offered to do me a referral letter for the hospital in Stoke-On-Trent. I didn’t pick this letter up as I do not want to go with the hospital here & I am due to move within the next couple of months & we are happy to go with the Manchester clinic & travel.

Is there any way you can help me with this awkward situation the care I have received so far doesn’t seem to be nearly as good as it should be & a year after my ectopic pregnancy with recurrent miscarriages (chemical pregnancies) the whole ordeal is becoming a strain & stress.

Regards
Miss Charlene ***

Sent: 19 January 2007 08:53
To: 'charlene ***
Cc: Barbara ***

Hi Charlene

I will get Barbara to send you a registration form so that we can get details on our system and i will check with medical director if ok to proceed with appointments

Sent : 19 January 2007 10:01:58
To : <***@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject : RE: subject=Egg donation

Hello Charlene

Please could I have your address so that I can send you our registration form. Thank You

Regards
Barbara

:yipee:
I really hope something happens soon for u hun!
xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh the best of luck babe!!!!!!! x

Sounds really promising Charl, fingers crossed for you!

Keeping everything crossed that it all works out ok. :hugs:

Really hope you get this hun, it would be great for you!

Best of luck :D

xx

Sorry I posted it all :lol: - Just really chuffed how easy it was for her to help me without my stupid GP :evil: I got all the stuff this morning too :D

:dance: This is great News! Im glad that you found someone to help you out. Maybe now things will be alittle less stressfull for you! This lady sounds really nice!!! :dance:

Great news hunni, I hope this works out for you.

Wow, that sounds great Charl, I really hope everything works out.

I have everthing crossed for you :happydance:

Cx

thats fantastic charl, I really hope things start going your way now, definatly a postitive start to 2007. What is Egg share?

Oh wow babe that sounds really encouraging :D

everything crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->