RESULTS ARE IN :) 12wks 5dys scan ... gender?

4boys1girl

Reaction score
ok, I know these aren't clear, or great pics, but just for fun, wanted to get some guesses based on whatever "theory" you want to use :)

Additional info is this ...
~Heart rates so far have been 161, 168, 175, 181, 161, 158 in that order over the last few weeks. 158 today!
~Not a "planned" pregnancy so I don't know how close to ovulation we did the deed. I do know that my cycles are usually very regular and that according to the measurements of this baby...I ovulated late in the cycle (if that makes any difference on gender?)
~According to Chinese gender prediction calender I will have a girl.
~baking powder test was "inconclusive" since the first try it did not fizz or bubble but a thin layer of foam formed on top. Second try nothing happened.
~my first instinct was boy, then leaned towards girl as I learned the heart rates each time. Now, I am leaning back toward boy (this babies head looks like one of my sons, lol).

If you want to "guess" please let me know your thoughts and what theory you are basing your guess on. I would appreciate it and it will be fun to see who is right :)

I will know for sure in 10 business days, when I get the results of my newest blood work, as it will tell for sure boy or girl :)

Thanks all :winkwink:
Kat

Attachments

• US12wks5dys.jpg
    US12wks5dys.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 57
  • US12wks5days.jpg
    US12wks5days.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 31
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I am 36 and hubby is 45 (some think that makes a difference in gender prediction) :)

Also adding ...
~that this pregnancy I have had a lot of nausea and exhaustion as compared to other pregnancies.
~My Hcg level at 5wk6days was high (off the charts for normal).

:)

Is that the nub in the first pic, if it is then I would guess girl I think. :)

mum22ttc#3 ... thanks ... I don't know where the "nub" is, if there is one, lol. Looks all jumbled up down there to me, he he. But thanks for guessing :) I will know in about 2 weeks :)

I'd guess girl, I think the nub is looks like its more parallel to the spine imo.

Thanks all...so we are 2 and 2 :)

Dime Cuando ... Is your avatar pic of your pregnancy now? You are having a girl? I was just wondering because my pic has that same straight "line" that sticks out at the end. Is that the "nub"? If so, my pic looks similar to yours :)

Boy based on your measurements and instinct with my boy I was 4 day's less girl I was spot on re measurements... Any cravings? That can be a clue also

bonnieboo...thanks. as far as cravings...they come and go and I dont usually crave the same hing more then once. once I eat it, I am good abd then it typically nauseates me after, lol. Some things I have craved so far were tunafish sandwich, hot turkey melt sandwich, fruit (but only in the very beginning, then it made me sick), ice cold fountain drinks, usually soda which is weird because I dont ever drink soda. or frozen anything, like italian ice, icepops, slushies. Can't think of any others since it was a rough first trimester with the sickness.

Based on skull shape I say girl only because my scan the skulls look the same xx

Thanks all...so we are 2 and 2 :)

Dime Cuando ... Is your avatar pic of your pregnancy now? You are having a girl? I was just wondering because my pic has that same straight "line" that sticks out at the end. Is that the "nub"? If so, my pic looks similar to yours :)

Yes I'm having a little girl - that's her at 12 weeks in my avatar. I was convinced I was having a boy until I found out about the nub theory.

I'm definitely sticking to boy since it's icy and savory :) good luck ooh can't wait to find out excited for you :)

oooh...this is getting fun, now girls are in the lead at 7 girls 3 boys. Thanks all for guessing, we should know sometime next week. I dont mind either way, but since since I had 3 boys first, then my daughter...everything I own is pink and princessy, lol. It would be easier if girl, but if boy, I will just sell what I have and buy blue again :) cant wait to find out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->