RESULTS ARE IN :) 12wks 5dys scan ... gender?

I'm no good at guessing but would love to know your answer :) xx

... 17 girl guesses and 6 boy guesses ... MAJORITY wins :)

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

I am super excited! This will be our second girl. I am glad my daughter gets to have a sister, it's gonna be so much fun.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks all for your guesses ... I now totally believe in the "nub" theory as it was right for mine and out of the guesses I have taken I was right 5 out of 6 times so far. I will keep practicing and guessing all of yours too ;)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations 4boys1girl, soon to be 4boys2girls haha.
Have fun shopping for pink!
Xxx

LOL...MBGIBBS ... funny thing is...I do NOT have 4 boys , he he. When I was creating my screen name I had 3 boys 1 girl, but in my mind I was thinking that I have 4 kids in total, so I put 4 there by accident. I never could figure out how to change it and it was already created, so I had to leave it. I will really be 3 boys 2 girls :)

Aww I'm so glad you got the gender you want congrats and it's so nice your little girl will have a sister to team up with :) x

LOL...MBGIBBS ... funny thing is...I do NOT have 4 boys , he he. When I was creating my screen name I had 3 boys 1 girl, but in my mind I was thinking that I have 4 kids in total, so I put 4 there by accident. I never could figure out how to change it and it was already created, so I had to leave it. I will really be 3 boys 2 girls :)

Well, if you have a husband you sort of have 4 boys... ;)

Congrats on hearing pink!!! :)

Yayyyy congrats....I'm also convinced by the nub theory and yours was so similar to mine that it had to be a girly one.

Well, if you have a husband you sort of have 4 boys... ;)

Congrats on hearing pink!!! :)

LOL...VERY TRUE Lisa...thanks for the insight ;)

Oh congratulations!!

And I am so pleased that you have been right with the nub theory so many times. I have noticed you guessing on lots of threads and so trusted your answers (lol). And you guessed pink for me and I'd love a girl so I hope you're right!!! X

Oh congratulations!!

And I am so pleased that you have been right with the nub theory so many times. I have noticed you guessing on lots of threads and so trusted your answers (lol). And you guessed pink for me and I'd love a girl so I hope you're right!!! X

Thanks BOO44! Now I feel pressure, lol...oh boy I hope I got yours right ;) I just had another look at both your threads, and I am sticking with girl for you :)

Congrats, My nub theory was right. I was in denial tho lol My sway was girl, my Chinese gender said boy lol my age said boy or girl depending which side of ovulation I conceived and I fell on the girl side :)

I've still got my fingers crossed for girl with mine too! :) xxx

Oh congratulations!!

lol that's so funny! I was thinking the same thing! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->