Return of the elf...

Missbb2591

Reaction score
Who’s elf on the shelf is returning in the morning?!

What are your plans for the first morning and what is your elf called?

Ours is called Bauble and he’s going to be delivering their advent calenders

We just watched the elf story to get us in the elf mood lol!
We have two elves, Elfie and Holly jolly.
They will bring advents calenders and a little slate sign with a list of things like tidy, brush teeth etc.

Our elf is called elfis mistletoe. He a pain in my ass by the 6th of December :xmas7: he shall be bringing advent calendars and little slate sign assist which I got from poundland and his little elf postbox. I think he will be on his swing hanging from the living room light or door xxx

Our elf is called elfis mistletoe. He a pain in my ass by the 6th of December :xmas7: he shall be bringing advent calendars and little slate sign assist which I got from poundland and his little elf postbox. I think he will be on his swing hanging from the living room light or door xxx

It’s the moment you are just falling asleep and remember you’ve not moved the damned thing :dohh:

Door is out. Glitter is sprinkled. Im so excited

Attachments

• 20171130_184101.jpg
    20171130_184101.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
Aww how exciting! Love finding out what all the elves have been up to every day!

We opened ours tonight... my DD loves her elf! She’s not two until March but I’m sure it’ll be a bit of fun regardless... we are calling ours Tinsel!

Wonder where she’ll be tomorrow

:rofl:

Liturally just sitting with advent calenders! Easiest day of the lot! Oh and he is called Buddy

Our elf is a girl, although she doesn't have a name. She'll be bringing Dec 1st box, advent calendars and a north pole breakfast!

Just been setting up the table for breakfast. It'll be an early start, as hubby is out the door to work at 7. We've got santa pancakes and chocolate doughnuts!

Wasn't planning on doing the elf (I didn't know where it was) until DD said it's December tomorrow the naughty elf comes back! Mass panic and DH luckily remembered where he was...phew.
So our elf 'the naughty elf' is back, he has bought a letter and advent calendars.

Our arrive tomorrow. We have 3. We had one at first but then we had dd n they would only argue over him so i bought 2 matching ones. The original still comes back though, he occasionalky heads back to the noth pole to help.out. the original one is called Elfy. I have no idea what the others are called, i want to say twinkle and sparkle, but can not remember.
Tomorrow they bring advent calendars, dressing gowns and slippers and a mini sbow globe each. We usualky get a letter from santa too, but i get the feeling the elves were being silly on the journey and it fell onto the snow and got soggy so santa will send that for saturday.

Clearly, i have way too much time on my hands.

We are doing it for the first time this year, so excited! I stayed up all night making a door. Our elf will bring Advent Calendars and a North Pole Breakfast.

He has arrived :happydance:

Kids spent 20 minutes looking for him and he was hanging out on the star.

DD1 said "mummy how come elfis is allowed to touch the tree but we're not?":wacko:

Ughhh its gonna be a long month haha

Xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-01-08-23-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-01-08-23-45.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Ours arrived too :)

Attachments

• CF48E37B-B0A9-4370-BB4E-56B9BEBD9B15.jpg
    CF48E37B-B0A9-4370-BB4E-56B9BEBD9B15.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 964253A0-F196-4610-943F-AE940832F4CC.jpg
    964253A0-F196-4610-943F-AE940832F4CC.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
Ours also arrived. Alex sneaked downstairs while I was getting Scarlett's clothes sorted the little monkey. Scarlett was so excited to see him. He's called Eddy. Alex sleeps over at my mum and dad's alot so I'm thinking of getting another one also, we'll see.
He brought our advent calendars, a Christmas reward chart each, a Christmas plate and cup. He also wrote them a letter.

Our elf Tilly arrived for the first time this morning with Dds advent calendar and a note. Grace loves her! She was like mummy, she's really magic!

Sorry for the photo sizes!
Elf door came and delivered the calendars and a letter.
I need to get the door in Ava's room at some point but her stairs are creaky.
9AzZ7oK.jpg

(Santa is now in the door, snowman is with DD2's (right) calendar and reindeer is with DD1's (left))
PjS23da.jpg

It is our 1st year having an elf - we have two Elvis the boy Elf and Ella the girls Elf

This morning they delivered the advent calendars - I am looking forward to coming up with fun idea's for them and seeing everyone elses :thumbup:

Yay the elf thread! :happydance:

Ours brought December 1st boxes for the kids.

ALgF3Di.jpg

EGj3fou.jpg

Then she brought donuts for the kids and stole some of the red green and white sprinkles.
mbCWxen.jpg

Tonight she wanted to join the num nom party so she covered herself in num nom stickers.
3ozYVTo.jpg

Ours drew on all the eggs this morning with a sharpie :haha: naughty elf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->