returned to ttc#2.. if I'm so blessed again.

fizzypop

Reaction score
Hi, I am back here ttc#2. It feels weird because the last time I was here I felt hopeless like it would never happen. I used to come on this board and obsess over every little thing, read every post, compare every chart and test etc. And then I got my BFP.. moved through the boards from here through all the trimesters and to baby club and now toddlers! Being back here this time is so different. . I've been blessed with my beautiful little girl and I never in a million years thought I'd ever be so lucky. Pregnancy was very, very hard for me but throughout I was focused on the miracle inside me.. anyway.. the point to this is to reflect on the magical journey I've been on and to prove it can and will happen even if it feels hopeless now..

Never ever do I take a moment of it for granted. BnB was there for me throughout every stage and I met some wonderful people here. The support is fantastic.

I wish each and every one of you all the luck in the world and healthy baby dust to you all.

Hi, I am back here ttc#2. It feels weird because the last time I was here I felt hopeless like it would never happen. I used to come on this board and obsess over every little thing, read every post, compare every chart and test etc. And then I got my BFP.. moved through the boards from here through all the trimesters and to baby club and now toddlers! Being back here this time is so different. . I've been blessed with my beautiful little girl and I never in a million years thought I'd ever be so lucky. Pregnancy was very, very hard for me but throughout I was focused on the miracle inside me.. anyway.. the point to this is to reflect on the magical journey I've been on and to prove it can and will happen even if it feels hopeless now..

Never ever do I take a moment of it for granted. BnB was there for me throughout every stage and I met some wonderful people here. The support is fantastic.

I wish each and every one of you all the luck in the world and healthy baby dust to you all.

Hiya,

This is a lovely post, especially for those who are loosing faith or having a hard time. :hugs:

I hope your stay TTC #2 is short and sweet as for everyone else on this board:thumbup:

I've also suffered with Hyperemesis in my 3 pregnancies, it's true the only thing that just about gets you through is focusing on the end result. And my DD1 was born in her waters as well, it's meant to bring good luck!

Good luck on your journey x

Oh how funny polkadotpea! It's supposed to mean they'll never drown! Sailors used to take the sac of babies born in it to keep them safe. Apparently!

Good luck ttc your 4th! I'd love 4 children but I'm not sure I coukd survive HG that many times lol! Maybe it gets easier to deal with after the first because you are more aware of what it's for?

Oh how funny polkadotpea! It's supposed to mean they'll never drown! Sailors used to take the sac of babies born in it to keep them safe. Apparently!

Good luck ttc your 4th! I'd love 4 children but I'm not sure I coukd survive HG that many times lol! Maybe it gets easier to deal with after the first because you are more aware of what it's for?

Yes I've heard that too about sailors!

I'm not sure how I've done it 3 times already to be honest lol

It's easier in the sense that I know what to expect and what does and doesn't work for me and the care I should be getting. I had 3 admissions for re-hydration with my first 2 children and seven with my last. But I find it physically harder as I have 3 young children to look after as well. One bonus of it all is HG sufferers are very unlikely to have a miscarriage as the hcg is so strong, so that's one less thing I worry about when throwing up constantly and feeling like death. DH is very supportive though. This is definitely our last though.

When did your HG start? Mine starts around week 6, and is full force by 8 weeks x

Exactly the same here. I was on a drip 6 times but it subsided at around 27 weeks. My DH is very unsupportive! You must be supermum to have HG with 3 children already! Lots of luck to you though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->